4

jahsehs pov

jahsehs pov

11:46am

i had her right where i wanted her. soon i'll be the only thing on her mind. i rub my hand across her naked back. the sunlight his her face so perfectly. i heard her soft groans as she slowly woke up. i watched as her eyes opened. she stretched exposing her chest. she's so perfect. i haven't  felt this way about anyone except.. geneva.

i slid my hands to her waist rubbing her naked body before pulling her in closer. "goodmorning beautiful" i smiled as she just looked at me. she smiled before shyly saying "goodmorning". "how you feeling shorty?" i ask. "sore" she laughs. i lift the covers spread her legs to look at the slap mark i had left there a few hours earlier i rubbed it a little, tracing the mark. "it's still a little sensitive" she says.

"i'm sorry baby" i said placing my hand over it before looking her in her eyes. "don't worry about it" she says placing a kiss on my cheek. i press my lips against hers softly kissing her. i start gently kissing down her jaw to her neck, then down to her breast. i massage one with one hand and gently suck on the other. i continue to kiss down her stomach. i felt her body tense up.

she just watched. i kiss all around the slap mark on her inner thigh, gently sucking. i see how wet she is already. i stop. i wanted to tease her. i wanted her to need me. "damn i made you that wet already ?" i laugh getting out from between her legs. " i told you i was gonna kiss it last night" i teased with a laugh. "jahsehhh" she rolled her eyes getting up from the bed. "where you going?" i chuckled, furrowing my eyebrows.

" i need to shower" she says grabbing the towel she had used the previous day. i watch her naked body as she slowly limps to the bathroom. i hear the shower turn on so i wait a few before getting up. i walk into the bathroom getting into the shower with her. i guess she didn't notice cuz she jumped when i put my hands on her waist. i press my body against her back before whispering in her ear "you gonna be mine". i slid my hand down to touch her and finish what i started.

jahseh
10/22/16

i marked what's mine. finally touching and tasting what i so desperately desired.
you.
im just getting started. everything is slowly
falling into place.
it's not enough, i need more of you.
you are a drug.

jahseh onfroy

                             — jahseh onfroy