13

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 13 || 🅻🅸🅴🆂?!
--------------------------------------------

||ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ||

Iseul yelps in her sleep, Iseul flickers her lashes to break the pace of her sleep but growled as her heady is aching.

Iseul clutch her head and she opened her eyes wide with a force, She knits her brows when she glanced at the ceiling.
She quaff her saliva, touching at the soft mattress under her body.

Her eyes bewildered and her heartbeat started beating rapidly, recalling she lost her sense last night after drinking that juice.

She instantly sit straight in swift motion with fear, she clutch the silk mattress under her palms recalling his terrible words which he had said last night.

' you should not believe me, sweetheart. '

She clutch her head with a low groan, what happened last night?
Her heartbeat halted, tears started to forms in her eyes looking at the black shirt wrapped on her body.

Worst situation started to surrounded poor girl, her fingers started to shake, did he touch her?

Tears started to stream down to her cheeks, thinking the worst he might have did.

She immediately toss off the black duvet away from her body, which was wrapped around her. As she just want to run away from here and embrace her brother and cry.
But

Her body jolted at her place, when her teary innocuous gaze fell on the cruel man sitting on the couch far away from her, watching her action with nefarious smile playing on his lips.

She clutch the big black shirt in her dense grip, noticing his bare body.

" How was the sleep? ", He rasped out looking at the poor desperate girl struggling.

He was sitting there all the time keeping his fierce eyes on her timid body as he don't wanted to leave his sweetheart alone.

She downcast her teary eyes, she sobs, looking at her bare lap, she clutch the duvet more densely as she wants to cry loud, she wants to scream loud, but her disability is suffocating her.

He took her advantage last night, how could she trust him.
He raped her.
Her already plumpy cheeks fuffed.

He sniggers looking at her tears dripping down from her chin to the black sheets.
He clearly knows, what she is thinking.
Foolish girl.