On a Mountain of Faith

A/N: Yes that gif was necessary

A/N: Yes that gif was necessary. Thank you to everyone reading and voting, it boosts me in the dreaded algorithm and since I work on this story for hours every day, it feels nice to see success with this story.

I have a lot of engaged readers; I have a high and consistent view count every chapter. Thank you guys. To the silent readers, I would really really really appreciate it if you vote. Less than half of my engaged readers are voting, so I would appreciate it if you took the extra second to vote. I know I sound like a broken record, it's just that I give this story daily updates, so naturally, I want to see it succeed. I haven't given daily updates to a story since Adrift three years ago. That's why I say "please vote" a lot, because I work more on this story than I do for my full-time writing job.

Either way, I appreciate you reading my work. From a writer's perspective, I'm always worrying if this story is good enough and if you're enjoying it. Thank you again to everyone who reads, votes, and comments. I love reading the comments, you guys are comedians I swear. Oh, and I hope you're still enjoying it 30 chapters in (happy 30 chapters!). Unfortunately, we're more than halfway done with it, but I'll do my best to make sure the second half is impressive. I hope you like it.

˚➶ 。˚𝓞𝓷 𝓪 𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓕𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓱 ˚。➶˚

Y/n loved Mount Moros.

Other than the terrible ocean right next to the rocky island, Mount Moros was a perfect home for the rebellion. The few surviving grunts were going to stay there, living with the Moros rebellion. Moros adored their home, too. The uneven surfaces meant they had plenty of hiding places.

Now, Y/n was in one of the medical buildings with Jungkook. He needed urgent treatment and almost didn't survive. He was on the verge of death due to blood loss, but the Moros doctors, with the help of Jin, managed to save him. Jungkook was conscious after being out for several hours. He stared at her while she checked his bandages to make sure he didn't bleed through.

"I'll have to relearn how to use a sword. I thought losing a pinky was bad, but this..."

"You're alive, that's what matters. I'll pray for your future girlfriend, though-"

"And you yelled at me for my sex jokes," he said with a chuckle. She chuckled with him, putting his hand, which was really just his thumb, down on his side.

They were quiet as the torches flickered. The room was tiny with only two beds. The other bed was empty. The surviving rebels didn't need as much treatment, so they were allowed to wander around Moros as they pleased. Jimin spearheaded it, meeting with Shawman to arrange future visits. It was nice to have someone to rely on. A true leader. Just like Jungkook.

"You stepped up when I couldn't," Y/n said, Jungkook tilting his head at that. "Everyone always put me in the leader position. Second-in-command, now the leader. I never asked for it. It just kind of... happened."