Random BFB Oneshot [Wooddrop / Woody x Teardrop]

It was 3:00am. Teardrop couldn't sleep because of her insomnia. She decided to get dressed into the jumper that Flower made for her and some comfy shorts. She went to get her phone and headphones from her desk at the other side of the room, and turned her phone on. She put her headphones on, and played some songs. She walked out of her room, and tiptoed downstairs as not to wake up the other contestants, and put her shoes on. She unlocked the door with the key Four gave her and all the contestants. She walked out, and quietly locked the door behind her.

She walked over to a hill, and saw a silhouette of another object there. It looked like Woody, but Teardrop wasn't sure, so she walked closer. It was indeed Woody. Teardrop walked over to Woody and tapped him on the sholder. As expected, he screamed. He looked around and when he saw Teardrop, he looked as if he would die of fear. Teardrop wanted to communicate with him, so she tried sign language. 'Don't worry, I won't hurt you. What are you doing out here at 3:00am though?' She said through sign language. Woody obviously understood, as he calmed down straight away.

"Waa wa wa!" He said. Teardrop could somehow understand him. He had said
'I can't sleep, so I came out here'. I sat next to him on the grass.
"Waa?" He asked.
'Oh, just some calming music, do you want to listen?' I asked in sign language.
"Waa!" He replied. I gave him one of my headphones, and he smiled. It looked as if he liked it. He laid on my shoulder and fell asleep.  'He looked so cute like that' Teardrop thought. Teardrop then fell asleep.

~ 8:00am ~

Teardrop woke up. She saw Woody asleep on her shoulder. She nudged him gently, and he woke up.
"Waa" he said.
'Wake up, sleepyhead' Teardrop said in sign language. Woody smiled at being called sleepyhead.
'We should get back to the mansion before everyone wakes up' Teardrop said in sign language.

Teardrop stood up. She helped Woody up, and they walked back to the mansion, hand in hand.

This is very lazy-

Also yes I ship them-