Bugs

"Mom why do i have to go?cant i just get one summer without going to summer camp?" I groaned to my mother,who was packing my bags in the trunk. "No.You need to learn to be social and plus me and your father need some time away from kids?" She said while shutting the trunk."Ugh but this boy won't leave me alone for shit!" I said."LANGUAGE!that is the reason your going,you need to learn how to stand up for yourself?!" My mom said."whatever..." I mumble as I throw my blanket in the car and run back inside.

"Bye dad." I mumble and hug my dad."bye y/n,hsve a good time!" He said.

He knew about Jaden?why was he telling me to have a good time,He knew I wouldn't!

"Yeah sure..." I mumbled and went back to the car after I made sure I had everything.

"Okay are you ready?" My mom said adjusting the mirror in the car."yep!" I said while laying down across the seats."okay!" She said and pulled out the driveway. Summer camp was around a 3-4 hour drive away.So I had enough time to fall asleep the entire ride.

I was attempting to fall asleep but my bestie,Jayla,Texted me.

_____________________________________
Bae😍
Whenever you get here DO NOT go through the main entrance!Jaden and Kayden are waiting for you with a bucket of water and flour!
Thanks...
Wait actually,I'll meet you at the entrance.Cause if they try and pour the water and flower on you then they'll get it on me and I can tell my dad
YESSS YOUR SO SMART!okay bye!
Bye!
_____________________________________

I knew it.He always try's something when I get there?first time it was a mouse trap,second time in was sticks,last time was a fucking wasp nest!The worst part was,he never felt bad for any of the shit he's done?!So I HAD to get him back this summer!Me and Jayla already planned it out 😏

When k got there I waited at the bench for Jayla and she soon came out.Before she crossed the gate I saw her roll her eyes and they boys by the entrance and walk back to me,changing her face from disgust to excitement.

"HEYYYY!" She said while helping me stand off the bench."HEY!" I laugh back.

We walk through the gates,untouched!But while we were walking in I saw Jaden with a bucket of water in his hand and when he saw me with Jayla he rolled his eyes and set the bucket down as he walked away,same with Kayden.

Me and Jayla giggled as we made it to the girls cabin.

When I got there k was instantly showered with hugs and 'welcome back's.It made me happy that I had people who were actually happy I was there!

I went over to my bed and set my bags down,then I heard banging on out door.I opened it and Javon gave me a huge bear hug!"WELCOME BACK Y/N!" He said before he pulled away."thanks,but try not to suffocate me next time?" I said."I'll suffocate you with no problem." Jaden said.WHEN TF WAS JADEN THERE?!DID DUDE JS SPAWN?!"No balls." I said as I turned around and walked back into the girls cabin.

"Damn...he ain't got no balls?" Rina Laughed."right?" I laughed and plopped onto my bed,Madison plopping right next to me."Just date already?" She scoffed while still looking at the bottom of the top bunk."EW-NEVER EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE?!Hes a fucking roach?" I scoffed."yeah but you have a pet roach at home,you like roaches..." Shit."uh yeah but he LOOKS like a roach,not human!" I said.She just rolled eyes and smirked."you said he ain't got balls?" She said still smirking."yeah..?-WAIT NO!" I said,sitting up after realizing what she meant.She just burst into laughter and leaned back.

"DINNER!" Tim shouted."ugh I don't feel like it?" I groaned."then don't go?" Jayla shrugged."k" I said and laid back down as everyone left.

After around 2 minutes I already felt like I was being watched and that's when Jayla texted me...

_____________________________________
                                         Bae😍
Do you know where Jaden is?he isn't in the cafeteria?
                                                                                         What.
_____________________________________

Then the room door opened and Jaden burst into the room,pouring water all over me and my bed!

"JADEN FUCKING WALTON!" I shouted."ahaha!" He
giggled like a child and ran away.

_____________________________________
                                        Bae😍
Do you know where Jaden is?he isn't in the cafeteria?
                                                                                         What.
                                                                 I know where he is.
                                                                     *input 2 images*
Omg I'm telling our dad!
_____________________________________

I turned back to my soaked bed and decided to get him back,now.

I ran outside and captured a shit tone of bugs in a jar and took it to the boys room.I looked around for Jadens items and soon found them.They were by the top bunk so I emptied the entire jar of bugs on his bed. I saw the centipedes,roaches,ants,ladybugs,& rolly Polly's run all around his bed!I left a very friendly note
behind do he knows how much I love him,before I left cause i saw the boys coming back.

I went back in the girls room and saw a majority of the girls trying to soak the water out of my bed."guess what!" I said giggling."what?" Jayla said."Just wait!" I said and continued to giggle.

"Y/N FUCKING PETERS!"