Im sorry

"Y/N FUCKING PETERS!" Jaden shouted.I ran out the room and saw him out there holding my lovely note."WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled.K saw Javon grinning and pulling his phone out along with the other boys."what?you covered my bed in water so I covered yours in bugs?" I shrugged."PUCK UP THOSE FUCKING BUGS NOW!" He shouted and grabbed me by my shirt."no?" I said and pushed him away,i ended up falling on him...

"Y/n..." he said as his eyes widened.K immediately got off and looked up to Javon and all the boys with shocked faces."whatever,but since you didn't clean up your mess,I won't clean your mess?" I said and went back to my room,leaving Jaden on the floor.

"Girl...Knowing Javon,he's probably gonna post that and trust,they will think it is something completely different than what it really is..." Jayla said with widened eyes."UGH!" I shout and lay on my bed."Anyone got an extra blanket or comforter?" I sighed."here!" Madison said as she threw me and extra blanket."thanks." I said and laid the blanket on my bed.

The next morning I woke up and saw no one was in the room?"SHIT!" Breakfast is about to end!I immediately tie my hair up and open my camera app to make sure k look okay.Now k need smth to wear?There is clorhes at the end of my bed with a note?

lake otem,2:04pm today,just you.

(Also here is some clothes cause k know I probably fucked up your other ones for a while sooooo...)

-Jaden

I really wanted to know if he wrote this or not?Why did he want to meet?Why did he want me to be alone? Are these clothes dirty or smelly?do they look stupid? What if this is his plan?

Fuck it...

K oh on Jadens clothes after I examined them very carefully and then I walked to the cafeteria.

"GIRL THERE YOU-those are Jadens?" Jayla said while smirking at the last part."yeah look!" I said showing her the note."You better record that shit? Bring it up in gossip night tomorrow!" Jayla said. "Alr?" I said as I got a tray and sat down across from Madison.

"Girl I have so many questions..." she said as she stopped chewing."Ask away?" I said."ok...1.Why are you in Jadens Clothes,2.Where did you get Jadens clothes,3.What was on that note you showed Jayla,and 4.How do you still look so damn hot?" She said."well 1,Cause i wanna?2,they were at the foot of my bed, 3,Gossip night,and 4,that's just how I am?" I said.
"Girl Jadens looking at you..." Madison said,looking right behind me."oh..." I sighed.

"Hey!" Jaden said as he sat next to me.I scooted away from him cause normally he would pour smth on my head or dump his tray in my face,or anything he could think of!"Im not gonna do anything y/n..." He sighed. "I still don't trust you..." I said while squinting my eyes at him.

Fast forward to 2:00PM

"I have to go now,I'll be back!" I said."RECORD GIRL,RECORDDDDD!" Jayla said while showing me the record button on her phone."okay I got it?bye!" I said and left.

When k made it to lake Otem I saw Jaden on the dock just sitting there,like a child?It was honestly so adorable?he looked so cute just sitting the-WTF?!THIS GUY MADE TOU FEEL LIKE SHIT?!

I go sit next to him on the dock and he immediately looks up at me instead of looking deep into the water at his feet."soooo?" I ask."right-" he said."so I wanna actually try being friends...I don't know why it took me this long to actually realize that this shit hurts people? Mentally,physically,any other way it could get to them,it would.And im actually so sorry I did this shut to you all these years...Embarrassing you,making you cry,making you...insecure...I didn't realize I caused all that pain for you?"

Wow.I was at a loss for words?I look behind us,all around for a camera besides the one that's recording secretly in my pocket,but nothing.I even looked in his pockets?!"your being fr?" I asked shocked."yes." He nodded."swear on your mothers life,no crosses count?" "I swear on my moms life,no crosses count!" He said "oh my god...I-I don't know what to say to this..." I said "k could understand if you didn't wanna be friends but at least give me one chance?" He asked "I-sure"

HOW TF AND WHY TF DID I SAY SURE!THIS IS GONNA SHOW UP ON GOSSIP NIGHT FUCKKNK!