That creeps a stalker

I woke up to Jayla hitting me with a pillow."Jaylaaa?!" I groaned "nah say Jadens name in that tone...look!NOW!" She said shoving her phone in my face...WE WERENT ALONE LAST NIGHT!

"SHIT UH-" I jumped up."I don't know who to this was it just says user and a bunch of numbers!" She panicked."I'll tell Jaden to meet with us later so we can talk about it..." I sighed.She nodded and we went to get breakfast.

While sitting down I walked over to where Jaden was sitting and whispered to him,I wanted to make him mad so I said "3:30,Otem lake." I whispered to him,making his eyes go wide.I wanted to mess with him some more so I winked at him.

"Did you tell him?" Jayla said as we sat down."yeah,but I wanted to piss him off so I only whispered to him the location and a time!" I smirked at her.She burst out laughing and tried not to spit her food out.

"Wait so someone took a picture of us kissing?!" Jaden yelled."yes..." I sighed knowing we fucked up."can't forget they posted it!" Jayla said."like that makes it ANY better?!" Jaden said putting his head in his hands."well...at least people will leave yall alone?" Jayla shrugged."YEAH BUT THEYLL ALSO BOTHER US AND ASK A SHIT TONE OF UNCOMFORTABLE QUESTIONS!" Jaden shouted.I jumped cause k was in between the two,making me right next to Jaden.

"Sorry it's just-" "no need to be sorry...i wanna scream too." I said and saw him smirk."not in that way..." I said and leaned away."don't lean on me after saying that?!" Jayla said sounding scared.

We were dangling out legs off the edge of the dock,well they were.Jaden had pushed me into the water,AND K WAS WEARING A WHITE SHIRT!"oh...sorry uh-" he said after remembering white shirts are fucking see through when they are wet."ima leave yall two alone...just make sure no one's recording yall." Jayla said standing up."can you check?" Jaden asked.WAS HE FR?!"ew-WHAT?!" I said."huh oh nothing...here." He Said handing me his hoodie."thanks...turn around?!" K said."why?I've already seen basically your whole bra?" He said."that's the point.Now turn around before you get a bulge in your pants that won't be token care of!" "Oh it will be...one way or another?" He smirked at me. WHATTTTTT

I looked around for cameras and then walked out the water,next to Jaden.I rang my shut out while it was still on me and then I put Jadens hoodie on top."Shit now it needs to be token care of?" He smirked at me."T M FUCKING I JADEN?!TMI! (To much information)" k yelled and started taking his hoodie off."no?i was joking.It's already been-" "JADEN DONT EVEN FINISH THAT SENTENCE!" I whined at him."fine." He smiled and walked away.

I went back in the room and all eyes shot to me."girl..." Madison said."what?" "WE SAW AND HEAR YOU AND JADEN...SOMEONE WAS FUCKING LIVE!" ARE TOU SERIOUS?! "But k made sure no one was out there how-let me become an fbi agent one sec!" I said mad and snatched her phone.

Ten minutes later i found out who it was...It was fucking Austin."ITS FUCKING AUSTIN!" I yelled putting my face in my hands."Im telling Jaden right now!" Jayla said."NO!JADEN WILL FIGHT HIM THEN GET KICKED OUT!DONT!" I yelled."too late...he already saw it." She said."UGH JAYLAAAA?!"