PROLOGUE

"Where the hell did she go?!" I scream while looking at them full of disgust, they are the people I've ordered to guard her but now she's missing and no one knows where she is, damn this maids and guards for letting that stupid girl lost on their sights.

Where are you Armelle Royce? Are you playing a game that is using some trick?

"I will give you all an hour, kapag hindi niyo siya nahanap umalis na kayo sa pamamahay ko!" Malamig kong sigaw ko sakanila sabay pakita ng relo ko. Agad naman silang natalima dahil sa aking sinabi, I just fist my hands when they all start to find her sign that they really don't know where she is, nagkakagulo pa sila.

"Devin Chase," I automatically glance at her when I hear her innocent voice, I look into her place then glare after seeing her standing there, my jaw drops too because of annoyance I feel for her right now.

"Where the fuck did you go, young lady?" I asked madly and walked towards her before holding her wrist, i will not give you sympathy right now, pay what you need to pay. I look at her intensely why she immediately bows her head and lends her guilty eyes on the floor, that's right, feel the guilt over your body because you are the one who started this.

"I will ask you again, Armelle Royce, where the fuck did you go?!" She starts to open her mouth to answer my question, don't make yourself calm every time you're in front of me.

"S-Sorry kung pinag alala kita, p-pumunta lang naman ako sa mall para i-ibili ka nito." She said between her trembling voice, I look at her hands that's now holding a thing, she handed me a small box reason why I slowly get it, it's a wristwatch. I raised my brows for questioning but she pouted her lips that make me secretly smile, I look at the watch again before letting myself be happy and appreciate what she gives, so cute and adorable. I am not mad at you, Honey, I just want you to take this as a lesson that going outside without no one is dangerous, you're a girl, you're my girl that's why I don't know what to do if something bad happens to you, I just want to protect you from the misery.

"H-Hindi moba nagustuhan? A-Ayos lang sa'kin, naiintindihan ko naman, sorry."

"What? Sorry? I don't need your sorry, wombat. You stressed me out then you just said sorry like what you did is very simple?" I fake my angry tone for seeing what she's going to react to, I hallucinate for the support when she pouts and innocent but a bit  of guilty look at me

Stop pouting my Royce! Goddamn shits!

"S-Sorry... Hindi na mauulit—" I cut her off.

"I said, I.Dont.Need.Your. Sorry. Go to our room and I will fuck you harder!"

YmAshier.

Repeated once again.