72

"Are you really going to that party, Aleela?" I smiled at the mirror after hearing him asking me about that, I watched him through this mirror of mine and he is looking at me too.

I tapped the hand of my make up artist, "I am and I would love to if you come with me." I said in my monotone while accompanying him, he sighed before entering his whole body this time.

Axirelle Ximberg went home after me, one week before I got there he already followed and stock himself here with me, leaving all his work in Europe and coming to me after all. I literally would like too if he's here therefore I don't want him to make a doubt while I am here, I wouldn't waste my 6 years just to unfinish his thrust.

"There's so many business owners and triumph over there, are you sure about it?" I laughed and perfectly nodded my head, I even flick my finger.

"I have an invitation, love. They invited me and hoping me to come, although this is my chance to start my work here in the Philippines, this is a better opportunity to be close by those business partners." I uttered, he shook his head, mukhang may iniisip siya kaya naman muli akong tumawa bago siya matamis na nginitian.

"I know what you were thinking, love." I stood up from the small chair, fitting the robe on my naked body inside. "Manila is so damn big, you think I'll see them?"

I wrapped my hand around his nape before biting my lips, catching his eyes through mine and putting my palm around his chest, caressing it before hugging him. "I will never waste my time looking for them, ikaw gusto mo...gusto mo bumalik na tayo sa Barcelona?"

"No, no, no. It's not like that, babe. I'm sorry." He said, mas lumawak ang ngiti sa aking labi bago siya nginitian, humalinghing ako.

"You look anxious, love." I tease him, his set of eyes deeply looking at me so I meet it none hesitate. "In my own opinion, it is better if you're now looking for something to wear, something that may increase your handsomeness than those air fatty and acidic men."

Sabay kaming tumawa matapos ng sinabi ko, hinila niya ako sa aking bewang bago ako malalim na hinalikan, matapos non ay muli siyang tumawa bago ako pinakawalan.

"You're right, I'll better find to wear. I will come with you to be your escort for tonight, is that fine with you?" Mabilis akong napatango bago siya tinignan, muli niyang hinaplos ang mukha ko bago ako tuluyang pinalayo sakaniya, after that he said his goodbye and left me inside the dressing room. I sit on the chair again and giggle with my make up artist, he looks down at me before patting the brush against my skin.

"Make it lighten, Trixie." I commanded, he or she replied to me with yes madame. It wasn't boring anymore because I got my bag beside me and looked at the invitation that Agustin group gave to me last Wednesday, I smiled wider while seeing who those invited were.

"Matagal na akong nagta-trabaho bilang make up artist mo, madame Aleela and I know when you smile like that." I looked at him after hearing him muttering a comment, after that I nodded my head and read the name list again. I cover their names using my finger before sticking my eyes into her.

"I can finally meet this woman again after 6 years." I said, napahinto siya sa ginagawa. "The first woman who was the reason for my son's death."

I laugh sarcastically. "What do you think, Trixie, could I make a powerful entry? What do you think is worse, slapping or splashing a vodka on her face?"

"Eme!" Sabay naming hiyaw bago malakas na tumawa, ako ang unang naka recover habang siya naman ay patuloy padin sa pagtawa. I stared at him seriously after that so he stopped and focused himself making an art in my face, I closed the open invitation before putting it harshly around the table, checking already what time was.