What In Merlin's Name Is Going On?

"Have I mentioned how much I loathe the library?" Sirius groaned, dragging his feet as Lily led the group to a small table in the back.

"Oh hush, Padfoot," Remus snapped, his caramel eyes rolling. "Do you want to learn about what is going on or not?"

Lily and James shared a glance: Remus and Sirius needed to have a conversation about
them being together and having a daughter soon. Personally, both Lily and James were rather thrilled to hear those two ended up together. The tension was becoming unbearable.

Lily pulled a book off one of the shelves before opening it. Meanwhile, Remus retrieved many Daily Prophet papers from the past fifteen years. As he read, most of them were bogus; nothing but bashing two fifteen year olds.

"It says hear Harry and Nova were in the Tri-Wizard Tournament and their fellow Hogwarts champion died," Remus remarked.

"I thought you had to be seventeen to enter," James furrowed his brows.

"They would've been fourteen," Lily continued James' thought. "How is that even possible?"

"They claim someone else added their names to the goblet...Barty Crouch Jr. ..." Remus trailed off and rolled his eyes. "The prophet claims that is a lie."

"When is the prophet not accusing someone of something?" Sirius scoffed. Lily quirked her brow up in agreement.

"Moony, what else-" James was cut off by the arrival of someone the next row over. Well, two someones.

He caught sight of two boys wearing Slytherin robes. One's skin was dark and his eyes matched the color of chocolate. The other had very pale skin, dark hair, and pale eyes.

"What do you suppose Nox wanted to meet us for?" the first boy asked.

"I don't know, Blaise," the second shrugged. "But knowing her, it's either a prank or a life or death situation."

James hushed Sirius, who was blabbering on about how his daughter had been winning the tournament because of his skills. He motioned toward the conversation happening next to them when a familiar face appeared.

"Hiya, boys!" Nova grinned brightly.

"Don't 'Hiya, boys!' us, Nova Lily," Blaise scolded, crossing his arms over his chest.

Lily looked at Sirius and Remus with a raised, teasing brow, noting their daughter's middle name.

"You sound like Pa," Nova groaned. "Theo, did you bring it?"

The second boy handed her a think brown leather bound book.

"What is it anyways, Nox?"

"A mix of things I collected and learned while at the Morgensterns and Grimmauld Place," she shrugged. "I need some of the spells I wrote in here."

"Like you can't use your miracle baby magic," Theo scoffed.

Before Nova could retort, Blaise changed the subject, knowing those two would argue for hours.

"How was detention? Heard from a little birdy she has you using Blood Quills."

The time travelers shared a look. Blood Quills were illegal for their cruelty and health concerns they brought.

"And by little birdy he means Saint Potter," Theo elaborated. 

"Bloody git can't keep his mouth shut," Nova grumbled as she held out her hand for the two to see.

"You expect me to believe that she has you writing I must not tell lies?" Blaise asked, raising a brow. "With an alleged mass murdered and a werewolf as fathers, you'd think she would make you write something-"