~ Chapter - 2

Author: Heyo! Readers 🖤
Ik! The first chapter was really short so sorry for that... Now let's continue
Enjoy! 🖤
<3

-------
Next day the event day came..

On-jo and seo-jun got ready.. And seo-jun came to your apartments front gate..

Just then seo-jun gets a notification.

On chat!

???: I will catch you soon! Kim seo-jun

Seo-jun: Who's this?

???: Someone you know! Bye..

Seo-jun: What?

Chat ends.

On-jo came.

On-jo's dress:

Seo-jun's dress:

Seo-jun's dress:

You both head towards your school while talking with each other

You both head towards your school while talking with each other.. On-jo was going to perform So, On-jo's dress code was White... You bothreaxhed in school big hall and saw every students chit-chating with each other.. After 20 mins the actors and actresses enter in the Hall Everyone started to shout thier name except you and seo-jun because you were in backstage and seo-jun was talking on chat with that person who messaged her this morning..

Miss: Ok so first this and this students will perform after on-jo you will go for welcome speech and then after this four girls dance on-jo you will go on-jo you are doing solo performance are ok? With it or take seo-jun your friend with you..

On-jo: Mam i asked her! She said she doesn't wants to perform she gets nervous..

Miss: Ok no problem next time she will do the performance.. Tell her after this annual day function event ends..

On-jo: yes mam..

After some time
On-jo name announced on stage for welcome speech she just came on stage and saw that seo-jun was giving her wave 👋 and then showing her cutest smile while giving her thumbs up 👍... Then on-jo bowed she already reached in centre of the stage everyone was seeing her including kdrama actors and actresses on-jo smiled and started her welcome speech..

On-jo: Hello and good morning to one and all present over here I miss Choi On-jo welcome you to our High school thank you for coming over here taking out some time for our school's annual day function event... We are very excited to start this event there would be so much fun, excitements, enjoying moments, performances...
After more 10 more lines the speech ends..

And then the performances starts after every students it was your turn So, On-jo moved to the stage, smiled and bows and stands in the position to dance.. On-jo started performing on Jennie's solo song (just skip that Jennie's twerking part) Everyone was impressed by your solo dance specially teachers, and judges I mean kdrama actors and actresses... On-jo friend was enjoying the performance just then again the message came...

The performance:

On chat:

??? : Should I kill your friend Seo-jun?

Seo-jun: Who's this? I will complaint against you!

??? : If you don't want that then come near event's Hall way now! Otherwise your friend...

Seo-jun: Don't you dare!

Author: Heyo! Readers 🖤
Here's the end of this chapter.
What do you think? What will happen next?
Thank you!
Byee!! 🖤
<3