~ Chapter - 3

Author: Heyo! Readers 🖤
How are you all?
Here's Chapter 3 of the series
School Annual Event.
By Pallavi_747

Recap:- On-jo's performance was going and seo-jun was chatting with someone...
Recap ends.

On-jo's pov: I was doing my performance just then I saw seo-jun being all tensed while chatting with someone I felt something fishy just then my performance end.. And I came in backstage I was going towards seo-jun but then the same teacher came and told me to do a performance afterwards again... I agreed and was going..
On-jo's pov ends.

The teacher: On-jo wait where you are going? You can't go anywhere after this two performances you are only there so you have to change your clothes... Come with me! *Takes on-jo's hand*
On-jo: But miss...

The teacher gave the dress and on-jo changed her clothes in changing room and said to herself " I will talk to her after these performance ".. And goes towards the stage...

Then on-jo's name announced on the stage so she on the stage wearing a mask... And stands in the position.

After on-jo's performance ends..
Something unexpected happens..
The red mixed with water starts flowing from the upper pipes slowly on-jo turns around, screams and run towards the chandelier which is their
Perfect in the center and sees that best friend seo-jun's has been hung over slowly everyone sees it... And screams and runs towards exit the teacher called the police and and on-jo was just screaming her name..

On-jo: SEO-JUN !!!!!
Just then a kdrama actor and a actress comes towards on-jo and calms you down the actor and actress was Im Yoon-ah and lee jong suk... They both consoled On-jo and make on-jo sat on a chair.. Other kdrama actors and actresses were taken to office except lee jong suk and Im yoon-ah cuz they wanted to go to On-jo.... On-jo was sitting and crying...... So just lee jong suk said don't cry little girl (Yes! He called on-jo a little girl cuz! He is older then her) Im yoon-ah hugged you.. And then they said stop crying we should look who did this on-jo so that your friend can get justice...

On-jo: But how? *Looks at them*
I'm yoon-ah: First of all stop crying we are with you! Ok? The other actors and actresses have work that's they didn't came to help us! But they will try too...
Lee jong suk: Hmm.... So now your friend is in xyz hospital 🏥 first let's visit thier..

On-jo, I'm yoon-ah and Lee jong suk visit to the xyz hospital... First on-jo gone inside the room where seo-jun her friend was there the doctor said she has little critical wounds but she was here on time... So she is alive!

On-jo's pov: I will not that person who did this with you seo-jun just take care of yourself I will give you justice! With the help of oppa and unnie...
Bye. *Wipes her tears*

On-jo: Oppa and unnie let's go!
Im yoon-ah: Ok.
Lee jong suk: Come..

Then on-jo leaves to the accident place with Lee jong suk and Im yoon-ah...

Author: Heyo! Readers 🖤
Here's the end of this chapter..
Next chapter will be long cuz it can be last chapter...
Be ready
For action
For thrill
Many suspects
And much more....

Bye!
<3