~ Chapter - 4

Author: Heyo! Readers 🖤
How are you all?
Here's Chapter no. 4
Enjoy!
<3

Recap:- on-jo and Im yoon-ah, Lee jong suk visit to hospital to see Seo-jun after that you three left for where the accident took place I mean near the Chandler...
Recap ends..

-----------

Lee jong suk: On-jo did you notice something fishy while talking to seo-jun Or maybe something?
On-jo: Yes! Oppa when I was performing I saw seo-jun chatting with someone on her phone while getting nervous....
Im yoon-ah: So where's her phone? We should get it!!
On-jo: She was sitting over there... *Points at a chair*

Then the three of them started searching for seo-jun phone but they didn't found just then on-jo got a idea and called on seo-jun phone no. But the phone was ringing near the stage... So on-jo ran there and picked seo-jun's phone from the ground and called Im yoon-ah and Lee jong suk.. They both said on-jo to open the phone lock on-jo opened it! On-jo knows the password of seo-jun's phone and then on-jo checked chats with that random guy On-jo called on that random no. And heard that the ring was coming from the storage room near the stage there was a storage no one was allowed there so on-jo ran over there and told that here no one was allowed... So Lee jong suk opened the door and the phone in corner and the window was opened that indicates the killer ran away..... But but but! He left a proof his phone maybe they can get some proof...

On-jo: Oppa unnie maybe we can get some idea with the of his phone that where that person ran?
Im yoon-ah: Yeah! Your right....
Lee jong suk: Then let's go to a mobile repairing shop and get this unlocked..

The police officer came near them three...Lee jong suk and Im yoon-ah explained everything to that police officer.... So that police officer took the phone of that person and get it unlocked... So the place got reveal where that criminal can run! So they all were going there but the police officer said..

The police officer: it can be dangerous to go over there...
On-jo: idc! My friend died because of that criminal..
The police officer: it can be dangerous to go over there without any safety...
Lee jong suk: He is right on-jo.
Im yoon-ah: Yeah! We don't know.. Who is he? On-jo..
On-jo: So, Now?
Im yoon-ah: We will go there but with full safety.. Ok?
Lee jong suk: Ok then..

*After some time the three of them left for the place with safety... On-jo also kept a blade... But when they entered inside that old building.. On-jo screamed*

Author: Heyo! Readers 🖤
Here's the end of this chapter..
What do you think? Why did on-jo screamed? Did she saw a murder again?
Thank you!
Please vote the chapters!
<3