~ Chapter - 6 {The last Chapter}

Author: Heyo! Readers 🖤
How are you all?
Here's Chapter - 6 {The last Chapter}
Enjoy!
<3 🖤
By Pallavi_747

Recap:- There was big chaos in the cave On-jo and On-jo's ex boyfriend both were arguing just then *Bang*
(Gun fired sound)
Recap ends..

Im yoon-ah: On-jo!! *Screamed*
Lee jong suk: On-jo...

Lee jong suk runs towards on-jo's ex bf and holds him by his collar and Im yoon-ah runs towards you... On-jo was shot by Hwan your ex bf police comes and took Hwan with them and on-jo was taken to the same hospital where seo-jun was admitted doctor said about seo-jun's current health that now she is ok... She woke up from coma yes! Seo-jun was coma for 2 days and on-jo was admitted so Im yoon-ah and Lee jong suk thought that not to reveal now to seo-jun... *After 2 hours* seo-jun kept asking about on-jo just then a nurse came in and said her to rest and Im yoon-ah and Lee jong suk was called by the doctor in his cabin...

The doctor: On-jo is in a critical condition can't tell anything right now! Tomorrow morning we will get to know you can visit her but just for 5mins also any one can stay over here..
Lee jong suk: Ok doctor
Im yoon-ah: Do one thing you go please I am over here don't be stressed I will call you..if there will be any news..
Lee jong suk: Ok.. But take care of yourself I am going....

Lee jong suk left hospital cuz! He was tired of fighting... Im yoon-ah stayed up... In the hospital just for on-jo and seo-jun who are biggest fan of her and whole k-drama, k-pop industry.... She was also happy that she is helping someone who needs her right now! *Time skips*
Next morning:-

--------------

The doctor: On-jo and seo-jun both are safe you saved the live of on-jo in bringing her on time.... Just seo-jun was little bit late so she was gone in coma but she also safe... *Taps on Lee jong suk's shoulder*

Im yoon-ah and Lee jong suk smiled

Lee jong suk: Finally! Everything is now ok

Lee jong suk: Finally! Everything is now ok... Hushh....

On-jo and seo-jun were shifted to general ward after four days on-jo and seo-jun got discharged from the hospital... Seo-jun's and on-jo's family came to visit them..... Everything was back to normal.

*After six months*
-----------------
Normal morning.

Seo-jun: On-jo!!!!! Wait for me....
On-jo: hahahah! Tired of running.... I will jong suk oppa and yoon-ah unnie that you still can't run and catch me...
Seo-jun: Don't you dare! On-jo..
Yoon-ah: Ok! Hello there on-jo and seo-jun how are you both?
Seo-jun and on-jo: Hello unnie... I am fine *Together and running*
Jong suk: Hello! Girls... I am here. Let's go...
Seo-jun and on-jo: Ok! Let's go.... Woooh

-------------

The End!

Author: Heyo! Readers 🖤
Here's the end of this series don't forget to comment how was it?
Vote it!
Thank you! 🖤
Byee...
lots of purple hearts 💜
<333

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩 !! {Starring: Lee Jong Suk} 🎉