➜ × ⌜ PROLOGUE

REMEMBER, YOU. ARE. MINE.❞

-★[Name] CampBell is an idol from a foreign country far from Japan in Europe, she's very humble and kind, her identity and reputation are very great.
She is a Blonde, with blue ocean eyes, a typical western girls.

-★[Name] moved to Japan after her dad forced her since Japan Is the best country for her, so she could learn anything about Idols.
[Name] learned everything she could, and capable of.

-★At the age of 20, she met a brown haired male with glasses, after accidently bumping into him.
"Ah! Sorry, may i know your name?"
[Name] ask in a respectful tone, obviously very charmed by his beauty.

"Gorou Amamiya. But call me Gorou, what's yours? And what are you doing here?"
He smiles a littleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit.

"Ah, my name is [Name] CampBell, It's a pleasure to meet you Gorou-San."
She smiles warmly and softly. Every boy could melt if they see her like this

"The pleasure is all mine, i feel like I've seen you before.."
He thinks for a moment, before realizing it was his idol.

"Ah, you're the idol from the country named [?] Right?"
He says calmly, hiding his excitement.
"Yes, it seems you know me already"
She smiles warmly

"Do you want to exchange our numbers?" he ask her, as a response, she nodded. They both started exchange their numbers.
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
|' 6 YEARS LATER (Beacuse author is very lazy.)

❝ Will you marry me, [Name]?❞
Gorou proposes to [Name]. After 6 YEARS of knowing him, she accepted the proposes.
Gorou was left speechless, but he then hugs her tightly.
"I love you so much, [name]." she hugs back hearing his words. "I love you too, Gorou-san"
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

-END OF THE EPISODE 0 :: ➜ × ⌜ PROLOGUE

PLEASE BE PATIENT ON WAITING. THANK YOU~!

END.