➜ × ⌜ AQUA AS GOROU

╭─〔❨✧✮✧❩〕─╮

╭─〔❨✧✮✧❩〕─╮

YOASOBI - IDOL

╰─〔❨✧✮✧❩〕─╯

(

"Name!!! wake uppp, it's 7 in the morning!" you hear your friend's shout, wait.. where are you then? you can see her, she's infront of you, but.. why didn't you didn't open your eyes?

"NAMEEEE!! PLEASE.. DON'T DIEEE!! YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!"  Did you die again? oh please don't.. It's literally the beginning of your new life, why did you die again? you have to be kidding..

)

"...HUH!" You woke up from the strange dream, who's talking? who's leading you in there? who's the 3rd person? a mysterious one..(ofc author). "NAMEEE!! I'M GLAD YOU'RE AWAKE!!" Kirara, your best friend hugs you. She cried like a baby, falling and letting herself in the embrace. "Kirara.. don't cry, i'm not dead.." You hugs her back, glancing at the clock.

"What time is it?"

"07:30"

"....."

_________

You knocks on the door, it was 08:00 AM and you are late. "I apologize, Tachibana-Sensei. I promise not to do this again." You apologize politely infront of the class. "Ms. L/N, i wouldn't forgive you that easily, please leave the class, you need some punishment from the student counselor." The teacher, Tachibana Kannae or what they call Tachibana-Sensei spokes firmly. Almost sounding like a spread of hate. You nods and walks slightly, feeling like you want to kick her ass.

"Come in." You found yourself infront of the student counselor. "What is it, now?" The counselor, Sato Yume, is known for her firm and stoic personality. "I was send here by Tachibana-Sensei, beacuse i arrived late." You spoke. "I see, a not-serious misbehave. You'll be send back to your class after a simple punishment. Just decorate the library's book greatly. I need it and it's a coincidence for you to be here." She speaks. You are quite surprised of it. "Ah.. Thank you, Mrs. Sato." You smiles gracefully, walking outside. "..No problem, kid. Don't misbehave again." She smiles back, continuing her work.

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

"I'm great it's not like a hard punishment back in middle school, huft." You sighs heavily, decorating the library.  It was lunch time already, as you didn't notice. "Hum.. this one here.. this one her- ouch!" You accidently bumped with a guy, yes.. Aqua. It's like the third or fouth time. "I'm sorry, Aqua-san!" You apologized. "..Don't worry about that, name." He smiles a bit. As a reply, you smiles back, before returning to your works. "What are you doing, name?" He asks with a simple tone. "Oh.. a punishment beacuse i was late." You chuckled, your (h/c) hair is like a diamond to his eyes. "Hm.. i see" He held the book you was helding, stopping you from your motion. "Hum? what is it?" You glanced at him. "Mind if i help you?" His face were so close to you, almost an inches away. You slightly blushed, a tiny little invisible red tint on your face. "Huhm, okay." Your smile makes Aqua's heart skips a beat unknownly.

»»-----------► "Okay, Aqua-san, this is novel section, this is story section, mathematics, physics, chemistry.." As you explain, Aqua couldn't help but notice how cute you are. He didn't realize what was happening to him, is he attached to you? is he? does he fell for you? "Aqua-san, do you hear me?" You woke him up from his daydream. "Ah- sorry." He apologized before you continues to explain.

He helps you very well, all the books are decorated neatly, no mess or dirty things around. "Alright, thank you so much, Aqua-san." You smiles at him. It was the first time you were this extroverted since you learned socials from Kirara. "..It's no big deal, you're welcome." He smiles back. "Ah.. how about we get lunch together?" You offered him as a thank you. "That's quite interesting, sure." You nods, walking together with him.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵ "Ruby-Chan, since when did your brother became close to Y/n-Chan?" Kirara, the obvious maniac and energetic girl spokes, acting like a detective while spying on You and Aqua. "I don't know, Kirara-San. But i have the same question for you." The two were spying over both of you, analyzing every interactions you have. "Tamada Kirara and Hoshino Ruby Assemble" is their group name, operations since yesterday, 2023. "Kirara-San, they have lunch together!!" That was a fucking surprise for Kirara and Ruby. "WHAT?! Where, Ruby-Chan?!" Kirara ask her. "At Cafetaria!" Hearing it, they both rushes towards the cafetaria.

☆★☆ - "Aqua-San, what do you want to eat?" You ask him politely. "I'll have what you want." He whispers. "Ah, okay.. 2 Yakiniku, please!" You smiles.

TBC. BROHMFX

A/N: I GAVE UP FR, CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE- fck. I'll continue next time, see you again~ (I WANNA SLEEP)