➜ × ⌜ A DATE AND A MISSION

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"What's the different between you and Kirara?"

-ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"I'd say.. personality."

-ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Oh, really?"

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

  ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

"Kirara-San, what should we do?" Ruby asks the girl. "Don't worry, Ruby-Chan. Our mission is to find out about their relationship for now." They narrows their eyes, looking suspiciously at both you and Aqua.

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡ "Aqua-San, here's your yakiniku." You lend him a plate filled with rice and yakiniku. "Thank you, name." He smiles at you. -- You two sat in the comfortable setting of the Cafetaria, with both of yours warm food on the table. It was a perfect place for the two of you to enjoy each other's company before Aqua glances at you. "Name." He called out your name. "Hm? Whmat(what)?" You replies, chewing your food. "...I have something to ask.. you." He said with a gulp. "What is it? I don't mind if i can answer it." You're still chewing your food. -- "Well," He pauses. "Are you.. reincarnated?"  You choke on your food. 

—— —͙ – - "Aqua-San, t-that's out of thinking. Reincarnations aren't real." You tried to calm yourself down. "...Name. I want to hear it from your lips. Are you reincarnated?" He held your chin, leaning closer. "..Aqua-San.. w-we'll talk about this tomorrow sunday, p-please." He let go off your chin, sighing slightly. -- It turns a bit awkward, nothing is happening no more. Except..

︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿ "RUBY-CHANN!! WHY DOES HE HELD HER CHIN LIKE THAT?!!?15##*)'!£" Kirara panicked. "KIRARA-SAN, I HAVE THE SAME QUESTION, BUT.. IT'S SAD WE COULDN'T HEAR IT!!" They both cried.--

"Kirara-San, we have to go! It's 13:10!" Ruby realized lunch time is over. "You're right." Kirara replies. "Okay," They both looked at each other. "Boom-boom AquaRuby KiraraName DOOM!" They do their gang signs for the last time. "Goodbye Ruby-Chan!" -- "Goodbye Kirara-San!" -----------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sunday, 10.00 am.

"Aqua-San, I'll have to say it for the 50th time didn't i? I am not reincarnated." You spoke. "Name, don't try to lie with me, please." He leans closer, holding your chin seductively as he kabe-don you(Pins to the wall). "Do i really have to tell you another time? Don't lie to me." The action made your heart skips a beat. "...F-fine.. I-i'm reincarnated." You answers flusteredly. "Good," He pauses, smirking. "What's your past self's name?" ..You have to lie again. "..Sasaki Atsuko.." You choose your past dead friend's name. "Sasaki, Atsuko." He smirks. "...Meet me tomorrow afterschool." (OH GOD)

-------SHORT INFORMATION/DETAILS:

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Sasaki Atsuko "A-chan/Acchan" "Guardian Angel"

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Occupation: Student(Model)

-----

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Atsuko has medium-length brown hair that has straight square bangs with some of her hair tucked to the front of her left shoulder and brown eyes.

She is typically seen wearing a normal high school uniform.

While the reason for this, rather 'how it happened' (her death to be more detailed) is unknown (?).

----

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"(-恵美佳 夕光)"

L/N F!Y/N (Unknown, believed to be Chiharu or Emika Yukihari) "Wild Monkey" "Monkey Girl"

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Occupation: Student(Idol)

-----

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

L/N F!Y/N was a young girl with round/slinted  (E/C) eyes and short/long (h/c) hair. She was a high school student with average/tall/short height and is often seen wearing a school uniform. (THIS IS WHEN SHE ATTEND THE IDOL SCHOOL.)

-----------------

a/n: idk what i'm doing, it's short tho. See you:3! BTW, i'm using characters from My next life as a villainess.. hehe.