➜ × ⌜ UNFORGIVEABLE DEVIL

Dear, Y/N my wife

Dear, Y/N my wife.

"I'm sorry, i have to go back to ###, I have a duty there as a Doctor. I Will go back to Saitama when it ends, i really hope you can be safe with your own, just call me when you need help, dear. I Will help you even if there's a consequence, i really hope you're fine dear, i miss you and.. i love you."

-Gorou, your husband.

Y/N smiles, she's going to Miss him very much.
"I love you too:)"

----★HER LIFE AFTER DEATH EP 2★----
"➜ × ⌜ UNFORGIVEABLE DEVIL"

-

"Reckless, and stupid workers! How can you not kill her already?"
A loud voice in a cramped room, great HEAVENS.
It was a voice from a blonde boy around 14 or 15, he has a blue eyes with a weird black star on it.

-

🪡★-MEANWHILE-★🪡

❍-While y/n was searching for ingredients, she found a old photo of her at the age of.. around 16 or 17. It was her, posing, and dancing as an idol. She really Miss those times.
She hears a knock from the door outside, "Coming!", she said rushing to the door.

"Hm? Who are you?" She Saw an odd figure wearing a black to grey Hoodie. She ask, suspicion starts growing in her expression, until the figure starts speaking.

"Congratulations, you've been chosen by Boss Hikaru." She seems confused, and curious. "Huh?? Wha-" before she finished talking, the figure pulled out a gun, shooting her in her fatal and sensitive area, her forehead.
She dies instantly, her last word was :
"You... Damn bastard, unforgiveable devil.. you, and that... Hikaru kamiki.."
She dies instantly.

"Where... Am i?"
She feels anxious when she says this. She... Got reincarnated?

[Gorou Amamiya]

He sighs, seeing his idol having a baby Is.. a very sad news, but no matter what, he will try his best for her.
He reach for his phone, seeing a message from her wife's number, he smirks. "Does she miss me that much?"

Unfortunately, It's a message from an unknown person with her number, it says ::

My idol<3 (Y/N)
Hello? Is this the victim's husband? I'am very sorry to tell you, but, your wife just passed away, it Looks like she just got murdered infront of the door of her house. Please came right here to regains all the information. 📍 #### Hospital.

Me (Gorou)
W-what?

He was left speechless, he couldn't even said anything, he stands there, with no emotions.
"She.. died? Murdered infront of our house..?"
His face is full of hatred, he clenched his fists.
"I'll.. i'll find... I'll find that bastard.."

END OF EP 2.

✿