I'll Love You No Matter What

‼️Mentions of abortions‼️

Louis remembers when he first heard about the Styles' boy, he'd been talking to some of his friends when Harry came to sit with them because he wasn't friends with anyone else

Louis remembers when he first heard about the Styles' boy, he'd been talking to some of his friends when Harry came to sit with them because he wasn't friends with anyone else. He was a quiet thing who barely spoke a word the whole time, just ate his lunch and nodded along when conversation needed it and then when he finished he was quick to exit the cafeteria and move to the library. Louis made it his mission then to befriend the lad.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Louis also remembers when Harry started acting weird and trying to avoid him. "H, what's happened? Why're you avoiding me?" Louis asks, he's cornering Harry in in his locker right now but he could care less. He wanted to know what he'd done. "What? I don't know what you're talking about? I'm not avoiding you." Harry shakes his head as he speaks, refusing to look at his now boyfriend. Louis turns him quickly, holding on to his arms and looking him in the eye. "What did I do, H? Please, tell me what happened?" Harry instantly gets tears in his eyes, falling into Louis chest.

"H, talk to me, please." He begs, holding Harry tightly. "N-not here... don't want people to know." Louis nods, picking Harry up bridal style and taking him to a bathroom with no one else around. "So um... y-you know how we... we did-"

Louis watches him as he struggles. "Baby just tell me, don't be nervous." He nods, swallowing thickly. "Well... you haven't worn a um.... A condom when we-"

Louis eyes widen quickly. "Are you pregnant?" He rushes out before Harry can finish. "Y-yeah... I um, I don't really know if I wanna keep them or not but if you don't want to then I can just get rid of them." Louis shakes his head. "We'll do whatever you want. Have you told your mum or anyone?" Harry shrugs, telling him that he's told Gemma but not his mum. "Ok, do you wanna go to Family Planning this afternoon? And they can like tell you the options you've got or some shit?" Harry nods, wiping his eyes and smiling softly as Louis kisses him.

"I'm here for you, need to remember that. Wanna stay at mine tonight?" Harry nods, sniffling a little. "Love you so much, you know that?" Harry nods, thanking Louis.

The bell rings, ending their peaceful moment.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

They walk into Family Planning, Louis telling Harry to sit down and he'd get the paperwork. "Hiya love, how I can I help you?" Louis smiles to kind looking older lady. "Hi, um my boyfriend thinks he might be pregnant and we just wanted to make sure and um...   I-I um, I don't really know but we just wanted to see what we could do." The woman nods, giving a kind smile.

"Alright, if you can just get your boyfriend to fill out this form for me, then we can get you in to see someone." Louis nods thanking her, he quickly moves back to sit next to Harry who was trying to make himself sink into the chair. "Gotta fill this out baby, then she said someone will come and see us." Harry nods, answering the questions as Louis reads them out.