To Good

What a little sugar baby

Louis wakes to the gently and melodic sounds of the waves breaking

Louis wakes to the gently and melodic sounds of the waves breaking. He smiles as he sleepily moves an arm over to Harry's side of the bed, feeling  for his husband, he furrows his brow - eyes still closed. He lifts his head, rolling over to see the bed empty beside him. He looks around their apartment, then out the sliding glass doors, seeing Harry sitting at the little table on the balcony.

Louis smiles as he stands and quickly puts on a fresh pair of boxers.

"Good morning precious, how did you sleep?" Louis asks as he leans down to gently kiss behind Harry's ear, the younger boy smiles and turns his head and lets their lips connect in a sweet kiss. "Perfect, Lou..and last night was amazing."

Louis smiles as he stands and moves back into the little apartment. He makes himself some tea, then walks back out to sit with Harry. "Come sit with me, baby." Louis says, smiling as Harry gleefully stands from his seat and comes to sit on Louis lap. "Feel that, baby? Daddy needs you again." Louis whispers huskily, his hand on the back of Harry's neck pulling the boy down so he can suck and bite at his neck, showing his ownership of the boy. Harry throws his head back as Louis finds his g-spot. He stifles a moan as Louis sucks harder, the older man smirking as he rocks his hips up and his hard-on presses against Harry's hole.

"D-daddy, I-I uhm.." Louis smirks as Harry struggles to talk. "What do you want baby? Tell daddy what you want." Harry gasps as Louis starts to palm him through his soft panties. Louis then unties his little kimono robe, the silky fabric falling to the ground as Louis pulls him down to kiss him again. The older male leans back, telling Harry get on his knees - which the smaller boy dos quickly.

"Would you like to suck daddy's cock?" Harry nods excitedly, Louis smirks a little. "Don't be greedy now, Harry." Harry nods again, slower this time. Louis skilfully shimmy's down his boxers. Harry watches as his partner's big, thick cock stands against stomach. Harry innocently looks up at Louis for permission - which is quickly granted. The small boy leans forward, his mouth parting as takes a few deep breaths, as he breaths out the hot air hits Louis' cock, making it twitch. Harry grabs Louis' dick with his little hand, carefully wrapping his fingers around the base and bringing it to his mouth as he opens wider. Louis smiles as Harry starts to kitten lick the tip, then gains some confidence and puts his cock in his mouth. Harry starts to bob his head, looking up at Louis with wide, innocent eyes. And honestly, if Harry wasn't sucking his cock, Louis' would believe that he was the most innocent person in the world. As Harry starts to go deeper, Louis starts to fuck his mouth a little, his hip bucking off the seat as Harry gags slightly.

"Good boy baby, taking daddy's cock like such a good boy." Louis whispers every few seconds, his hand moving down to grip Harry's hair as the boy takes him fully in his mouth. Louis smiles, looking down at Harry as the boy concentrates on sucking Louis' cock. Louis sees the tears starting to slip down Harry's cheeks and he decides that they should probably move into the room to finish this.

"Up baby, stand up for daddy." Harry looks up at Louis, taking his mouth off of Louis' cock and moving back, a little trail of spit hanging from Harrys lips to Louis' dick. The younger boy stands, jumping up as Louis grabs the back of his thighs. He walks them into the room, placing Harry on the bed and hovering over him as Harry lay practically naked underneath him. "Gunna do what you want, baby." Harry nods, smiling as Louis leans down to give him a quick kiss. He then moves down to Harry's painters, pulling down and smiling as his baby's cock nearly hits in the face. "What do you want baby? Tell daddy what you want." Harry bites his lip, fisting the sheets as Louis gently licks his slit, licking up the precum as it dribbles out. "Want you daddy, want you to fuck me all rough."

Louis nods, rolling Harry over and spreading his cheeks, he smiles as his partners hole puckers. Harry sharply inhaled as Louis spits on his hole, then licks a fat strip over it.

"My little whore, aren't you baby? Daddy's little cumslut." Harry nods, turning his head to the side and hiding his face in his arms as Louis moves to get the lube. "What flavour, sweet boy?" Harry lifts his head to looks at Louis as he digs through the drawer. "Want jus some normal lube, Lou." Harry whispers, making Louis nod.

Louis quickly squirts some lube on to his fingers, then generously squirts some on to Harry's puckering hole.

He leans down to kiss Harry's lips, the boy wrapping his arms around Louis' neck. Louis pulls back and moves to Harry's arse. He gently pushes one finger into Harry's hole, the boy gasping and whimpering. "Doing so good baby, gunna go slow when I'm opening you up baby." Harry nods a little, wincing slightly as Louis starts to move his finger in and out of his hole.

"Two fingers now baby," Louis mumbles huskily as he adds another finger, and then another, before finally pulling out and then slowly pushing his cock into Harry's hole.

Harry shivers as Louis bottoms out, Louis leans down and kisses Harry neck, leaving a few marks. "Tell me when I can move, baby boy." Harry hums, breathing heavily as he waits for the burn to ease. "Go Lou, you can move."

Louis doesn't waist anytime in starting to fuck Harry hard and rough. Louis starts to pound Harry's arse, the smaller boy whimpering and crying in complete ecstasy as Louis fucks him as hard as he can. "Louuuu!" Harry whines loudly as Louis hits his prostate. "Don't cum yet baby, not yet. Wait for daddy." Louis quickly rolls Harry over, grabbing some more lube and squirting it into his hand and then rubbing it over his cock. He looks down at Harry, smiling as Harry's flushed form looks up at him. "Look so beautiful sweetheart, taking my cock like the good boy you are."

Harry blushes even more, moaning loudly as Louis pushes back. A small plethora of "uh's" fall from Harry's lips as Louis starts to pound into him again.

"Close baby, so close." Louis grumbles huskily, moving Harry's legs over his own shoulders for easier access. "Uhh, Louuuu!" Harry drawls, body shaking as he reaches his climax. Cumming hard as he releases all over his and Louis' stomachs.

"Ohh baby," Louis whines as Harry's hole tightens around his hard length, making him also reach his climax.

They ride out their highs together, Harry laying sleepily as Louis finishes, the older boy leaning down and pressing soft kisses to Harry's face as the boy lay blissfully on their bed. "You're so perfect, so so perfect baby boy." Louis mumbles as he kisses Harry's nose. The younger boy smiling and watching Louis as the rolls off of Harry and onto his side of the bed. "Come cuddle me precious."

Harry moves to cuddle his boyfriend, cuddling into his neck. "Y'know Lou, We probably should'a used some protection." Louis shakes his head. "Feels better for the both of us if we don't baby, I know you live feeling my cock hitting your prostate, love the feeling of my balls hitting you." Harry nods, kissing Louis' neck.

"Lou," Harry whispers, biting his lip.

"M' pregnant, you're gunna be a dad Lou."