Chapter 2

....Mai's pov....

I had entered the  history class and took a seat at the back of class.

As I was taking out my books, I noticed someone taking a seat next to me.

Looking to my right I saw April taking seat.

She turned too face me and leaned in.

"Seems like new boy already made his way up into the popular group. Boys got move."

I didn't respond and just looked at Earl who was now sitting by Andrew,Mason,Liam, and Keith.
Hmm I guess you're right,wow and look at all the girls looking at him.-I said.

I know right but after all he is one of the cute guys don't you agree?! -April said.

Your right there too.- I said

.......A few minutes later.....

Is it me or you keep on staring at Earl like those other girls?- April said

No I'm not ?!- I said feeling embarrassed trying to hide my blush.

Ohhhh seems like someone's got a crush! -April sang

No it's not like that he just looks familiar.- I told April

Oh you mean he looks like your ideal type right hehehe!- April said

Mai and April please pay attention to the class teacher called out.

Sorry sir, we'll pay attention. I apologised to the teacher.

April leaned closer to whisper in my ear.

You know you can always tell me if like someone,you know . She spoke having a smirk on her face

No it's not that I like him. Is the fact that I think I know him from somewhere, just don't know where.

"Ok,tell where you recognise him?"April asked me

"I remember him from a mountain that me and my family decided to go snow boarding on and he was lost, that all I remember." I answered April

"You know what it sounds like?" April asked

"What?"

"It sounds like have major crush him! " April whispered -shouted to avoid the teacher telling us to focus.

"You know you have the wackiest ideas in your mind." I couldn't help but snicker to myself.

"Can you to stop talking your annoying, I don't really see the appeal in that Earl guy." Our conversation was interrupted by Eunji who had been eavesdropping on our conversation.

"Your just jealous Eunji." April spoke out

"Jealous of whom?"

All turned to the direction of were the voice was coming from.

Looking there we saw Earl who was looking at us with utter confusion.

"Well, are going to answer?"he spoke out again raising an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing just talking about some random guy." I replied to his question.

"And what,your interested in this guy." He said slight  frown took his which no one took notice of.

"Yeah just little curious about him nothing more." I spoke out again

"Mhm ok,you know the saying curiosity kills the cat." Earl spoke having a slight smile on his face.

"Yeah, what about it." I asked

"You might be curious about him but the  he might not be good for you." Earl spoke again winking at me as rose up walking back to his friends.

"What was that about."April asked me looking confused.

"I have no idea, what that was about." I replied

Eunji rolled his eyes in irritation
and proceed ed to talk.

"Like I said, I really didn't see the appeal in him."

"Oh shut up." April snapped.

I kept quiet during their whole argument wondering what he meant by that not sure how to react about it it felt like there was a threat hidden under that  saying. Maybe I should watch out for him.

A/N

Hey guys sorry for not posting in case your wondering i am still continuing the the skz fanic but thank you guy for reading this.😍😍