Chapter 3

...Third persons pov..

It had finally been the end of the day and Earl had been quickly rushing to his dorm.

He was shaking,he didn't know why he was,and he wished it would just stop. He needed to find pills.

He started throwing things around his room and breaking some things too.

"Where is it, where is it!"Earl yelled in search of his pills.

Ever since the age of six Earl had been taking pill to help him with the voices and hallucinations he has been seeing.

'You're a monster !'

"Shut up you don't understand!"

'You don't deserve love'

"I do,don't i?"

'Are you happy?'

"Yeah,of course I am, am I?"

'Are you satisfied?'

"..No I'm not.....

..stop talking!"

Earl kept shouting at the voices taunting him feeling a surge of guilt at hearing the voices of his past victims.

"St-stop it I did nothing wrong!" He shouted falling onto the floor grabbing his head.

Earl heard his phone ring snapping him out his panic attack.

Looking at the ringing phone he slowly crawled towards it picking it up with his trembling hands.

"Afternoon mother." he answered the phone with shaky breath.

"My precious dear, how have you been?" his mother spoke through the phone.

"Oh quite well, I'm adapting well you know.The change is good for me for me." he spoke again trying to keep his voice under control.

"Earl, Are you hearing the voices again?"

"What!? No of course not. Why would say that?" Earl spoke hoping he sounded somewhat normal.

"Well you're sounding a bit off. Earl tell me is there anything wrong." His mother spoke.

"Like I said nothing is wrong.Don't worry I have everything under control." He quickly said to his mother before hanging up .

He let out a sigh of relief.

Are really going to lie too yourself

"Shut up, you're weighing on my patience." Earl looked at the figure standing infront of him.
It was a girl around the age of 15. She had blonde hair and emerald green eyes and a small mole on her face right next too her eye.

Now, don't get mad at an hallucination

"Why are you even here?"he questioned her presence.

"Why am I'm here? Mhm maybe to watch lose your sanity slowly and finally GET THE REVENGE WE All Deserve!"
She shouted
"You don't know what  I have in stored in the deep pits in hell for you cause, I'm sure the devil will have a nice torture chamber for you." She spoke with such hate in her eyes her voice full of rage and anger.

"Oh my dear, I'm quite sure that if I had a place in hell I would be on the devils throne." Earl spoke to the hallucination
feeling quite proud of himself. Putting his hands in his pocket.

Earl looked at the mirror back to where the figure was only to find that it was gone. He finally let out a sigh he had been holding in for some time and collapsed onto the floor.

"Gosh, what have I done?" he spoke to himself looking towards the music box, picking it up and letting it play it's soft tune.

.....Time skip....
...Mai's dorm room ...

I couldn't sleep,it was just so hard and uncomfortable. I didn't feel safe.

I was laying on my bed thinking about what he said. s
Something about it didn't seem like a small warning. "Be careful of who you date." But no this was almost like a threat, like he wants me to stay away from the guy.

"Ugh" I groaned in frustration deciding if I shouldn't think about it. I took my phone, earphones and played my true crime podcast and decided to finish my sketches. As I was turning I noticed something.

A sketch of a boy whose age seemed to be around 6, he looks so similar to Earl.Its probably nothing I should get some  sleep I'm just tired, yeah definitely tired.

Hello my sweet yeti's I really like how this chapter went and really proud of it ,thank you for reading this I love you 😘☺️