chapter 8

Close your

Eyes

Come with me

Escape with me

To our

DREAM LAND

________________________________

Mai stared at the door wondering who might have been there.She shifted uncomfortably, her eyes were wide,and her pupils shining with fear.The knocking began again this time a little more aggressive.Mai got off the couch and began running through the hallway of her house trying to reach her room but her action came to halt.She turned her head to the kitchen window in fear, she slowly took steps back.The stranger might have seen her and now she was truly afraid of what she was seeing.

The was figure standing at the her kitchen door was tall and muscular but didn't seem to have that much muscle.Anyone would've thought it was Eunji judging by the way it looked like a teenage boy but she knew all to well that it wasn't him.The height was different, he was shorter.

Mai stared at him,he pointed to the door knob, a clicking sound could be heard and the door opened,he took steps inside the kitchen.

Mai ran to the door cursing to herself about why she didn't lock the door, pushing against the door trying to block him from the door realising that he was stronger than her, she quickly decided to run to her room and lock the door.

___________________________

I was hyperventilating, hearing the foot steps nearing her bedroom door. She held her breath and shut her eyes.

His steps were slow and agonizing . He came too a halt at her door and  began to knock again but after while, I heard some sounds movement.

The foots steps went fainter and fainter till there was nothing. I slowly  unlocked my door , I quickly ran to the living room locked the door and ran  to the kitchen and the moment I stepped in I gasped in horror.

Don't

You

Remember

Our favourite song

I looked in horror at the message painted in a crimson red paint slowly dripping of the wall. Looking to the wall I realised there was a box that was left on the table, walking towards it , I slowly opened it what I saw scared me to the bone!!. They were pictures of her  as a kid snowboarding , at the park and many more places there were also some of my belongings in the box.

I screamed in horror at the top of my lungs as I looked at every thing in the box then at the bottom of the box I shook her head and picked up her phone to call Eunji.

Hearing his phone pick up

"Hey Eunji please come over."I spoke while  sobbing.

"Mm why what happened?"

"I-ill explain l-later."

________________________________________

Eunji car finally pulled in car way , I quickly unlocked my main door and let  him in.

"What happened?" He led me to the leaving room.

I immediately broke down crying in his arms"I-I"

"Shh, it ok no-one is coming.it's gonna be ok"he said rubbing my back in comforting manner
I looked up to him and put my face in his chest. Slowly drifting into sleep.

________________________________________

>>>To be continued ^⁠_(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤