Year 3

"Whoa, why is it still so crowded in here?" Momo asked, sending Nayeon an anxious look. "Should we leave?"

Nayeon was surprised at how many people were still in the café considering it was so close to closing time. Apparently Yoo-ki's Café had become quite popular over the last year.

"It's fine. I haven't revealed I've dyed my hair yet. No one will pay attention to us," Nayeon said before walking to an empty table in the back. She'd dyed her hair platinum blond this morning for her comeback and the news hadn't reached social media yet.

"Do you want to wait out the crowd or should I just go order for us?" Momo asked. She eyed the people in the café. A few curious glances had been thrown their way, but no one seemed to suspect them. There weren't any fans trying to take sneaky pictures so that was a good sign.

"Go ahead and order. I'm not sure we'll be able to stay though."

"Alright, just keep your head down. Come get me if you think we need to leave."

Nayeon nodded and watched Momo get in line. There were only two people ahead of her. A different girl that Nayeon hadn't seen before was at the register this year and she wondered where Tzuyu was at. But then the tall girl appeared from the back with a box and handed it to the girl at the cash register then stepped to the display and began assembling an order. It was oddly comforting to see the young girl was still an employee here.

A large table of customers cleared out and Nayeon breathed a little easier. Her career had only grown over the past year, reaching new heights, and with it came a lot more fans. It was getting harder to go out in public without being noticed.

"Chaengie, here's that coffee."

Nayeon perked up at the sound of that familiar deep voice. She discreetly turned to catch a glimpse of Jeongyeon. Her hair was now a deep chocolate brown, pulled into a messy knot that sat atop her head. It was obvious the woman was tired, but she still looked good.

Not wanting to get caught staring, Nayeon turned back to her phone, answering various texts from her managers and friends. She tuned into the conversations going on around her. A group of girls, high school students judging by their uniforms, were showing off their photocard collections three tables over. Two girls at a table to her left were debating her stage outfits. The one with glasses kept insisting that her butterfly top was the best outfit while the girl with purple streaked hair thought it was the cherry outfit. Personally, Nayeon liked the red camisole and matching mini shorts outfit the most.

 Personally, Nayeon liked the red camisole and matching mini shorts outfit the most

a/n: I loved this outfit and her blonde hair

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news but they're out of peach tarts."

Momo frowned as she sat down with their order. Nayeon couldn't help but feel disappointed; she'd been looking forward to eating that tonight.

"At least they still had some chocolate cream puffs," Momo said.