Not A Hiatus

Hello everyone, this is Tactical Narrator speaking, I'm announcing my real-life situation.

As of today, I'm in the work of applying to college exams and still don't know if my classes are K-12 or not. And yes, I'm a Filipino having a hard time doing modules and beating the summer heat. But I need to be focused on my studies and getting ready for my college. The story will have a short break of one month of work to make up for my lost time in studying.

Please understand my hard work that I have a life as a writer and a student. So forgive me for the slow progression of the story.

Plus here's a fun fact, my source reference of my story is from the manga and the fanfic story of Summoning America by DrDoritosMD. I know the story only to the SA fanfic because the light novel and web novel feel empty and I don't speak Japanese. So basically that all my knowledge in the Summoning Japan series is from an incomplete manga and a fanfic story that is also incomplete. So I need to have some catching up to do, so before starting again the story.

Plus my future stories would feature fanfiction and original stories.
Here are the stories that will happen:
1. Magic and Freedom
2. The Other Side
3. The Two Worlds Shorts
4. I'm Reincarnated in Summoning Japan with my Smartphone
5. Otherworld Dungeon 
6. A Reincarnated War Dog in an Another World
7. Rich in Taste