~|Don't leave|~ Scaramouche X GN!Reader (angst)

(Just a quick note im not really that good )': so bear with me )

"No..No.." scaramouche whispered, his breath hitching in his throat, "You said you wouldn't betray me like the others.." Tears were pricking his eyes. "Traitor...Traitor...TRAITOR!" He cried.

"I'm sorry..." you breathed struggling to speak, you already knew, your fate was sealed as soon as you were hit by the oceanid. "I'm sorry kuni... we didnt have enough time.. together..." you whispered struggling to stay awake. "I promise.. I'll come back to you.. always.. and forever.."

"Stop!" Scaramouche cried. "I've had enough of promises! You humans always break them!" Tears were already streaming down his face, agony tearing at his heart.

"I'm so sorry.. but I'm just a mere mortal.. I can't stay forever... look at you.. you're a divine being... it was definite that you would outlive me in the end.." you said.

"Don't just don't. Don't apologise! It's my fault for bringing you here! Not yours!" He cried hugging your dying form closer.

"Get out of here kuni.. Save yourself.." You similed through gritted teeth.

"No! I refuse!" He said. "I won't let you die by yourself!" His mask of anger slipping.

"Then stay love.." you smiled.

"I will.." His gentle voice said.

"I-I love you.. Kuni...Live for me..." You said, caressing his face gently. "Archons... I wish I could've lived beside you Kuni.." You then pulled him in for one final kiss. "I... Love... You... Kuni..." Were your final words. Your hand went limp, Cold.

"I-I love you too.." he kissed your cold lips tears flowing freely down his face.

"Get up balleder. Weeping is for weaklings." A cold voice commanded him.

Scaramouche turned around to find Dottore behind him. He inclined his head with respect and stood.

"Good. Now I trust you understand we have work to do." Dottore said briskly and walked away.

Scaramouche then went to pick up your lifeless body. Then he walked away from the scene, after he dried his tears.

Author note: How was it? Did you enjoy it? I might make a part two with fluff if I have time!