◇T☆gether f☆rever◇Royal!Scaramouche X Fae!Reader X Fae!Kazuha []Fantasy AU[]

This shit might be angsty so heres some tissues people

Also i feel like my plans for this shit always ends in a harem so I'm just gonna go pull the harem card ♡♡

Also if you dont know what a fae is I'm dissaponted in you Sarah J.Mass is a good author. Also kazubabes a fae too♡♡♡

(That was from before my giant break 👺👺 still love sarah J.Mass and it might be kinda different)

His demeanor, his bravery. I loved it all. But all good things must come to an end.

"I'm sorry Scaramouche... But this can't go on between us anymore.." Your words echoed through the glade.
"You're joking right?!" He was shocked at the least. "Haha.. Very funny!!.. You're joking still right? Right!?"

You could hear his breath catching in his throat and his adams apple was bobbing with every intake of breath.

"I'm sorry but I am serious Scara... I've been arranged to marry someone else.
For your safety.. I need to break contact.. I'm sorry.." Your voice trailed off.

"I understand but can't you just run away ?" He asked his voice breaking.

"I could but it would put you and your whole kindom at risk.. Also what would your people think!? They think the fae as monsters and the fae think the same for humans!" Your voice breaking and tears were building up in your eyes,  "Don't you understand that- that our relationship could lead to bloodshed!? It is inevitable! We can't do this! I'm sorry."

"I understand..." he looked at the ground dejected. "I love you..." He caressed your cheek and kissed you for perhaps the last time.

{Kazuha P.O.V}

'Ah.. so loved *him* all along..'Was his thought when he stumbled apon you and Scaramouche's encounter. "I should be happy! Right..? Why do I feel like this! I'm the one getting married to them!" His heart was torn is it right to keep them from their true love?

"Cheer up Comrade!" Tar-

You really fucking thought Ed sheeran would be here didn't you

No shit nowadays but anyways continue

"Cheer up partner everyone likes them, but I'm sure you can win them over!" Heizou said walking towards Kazuha

"True... Well we must get going before dark shall we take our leave?" Kazuha commented.

"We should, lets head off partner!" Heizou replied and walked away.

☆Author note☆

Thanks 4 reading ! Also to the person who reccomended something I should do it will be coming out next!