Chapter 2!!!!!

Moments later after that thought, Lucky goes to the Hospital where Reaper Nurse works to he can have a talk to her one on one.

"Hey Reaper!"

"Hey Lucky, what's up?"

"Hey Reaper, I think I need to talk to you about something.."

"Oh my, this sounds serious! Go ahead, tell me, what's been on your mind?"

Lucky tells Reaper Nurse the entire thing about what has happened ever since Hangry arrived.

"I can't eat, can't sleep, I think I'm really coming down with something!"

"Ohhhhhhh I know what it is, Your in love!"

Lucky was so shocked, He never fell in love with a girl in his entire life, but falls in love with Hangry, Lucky finally realizes-

"Wait.. I'M GAY!?!"

"Yep! It's super obvious, Not only that your tapping your foot nonstop!"

"Is this normal!?! I never tap my foot nonstop!?!"

"Hey, don't worry, it's completely normal, my husband Gold Watcher is Bisexual himself!"

And then, Reaper Nurse tells Lucky the entire story of when She and Gold Watcher met, started dating, and got happily married.

"I'm sure that whoever your dating, will make your day. And if he doesn't like you for who you are, then he's the one that's missing out, just remember that!"

As soon as Reaper Nurse was finished talking to Lucky about it, Lucky gets up and hugs Reaper Nurse.

"I'm so glad that I have a friend like you, Thank you.."

"Awwwwww, your welcome! Anything for my patients!"

After Lucky left, he completely thought about what Reaper Nurse said.

"Don't worry, I'm just gonna talk to Hangry and go on a walk like we normally do!"

But when he goes to the stage when he would normally see Hangry, he was missing!

"Penny, Do you know where Hangry went?

"No, I don't know where he went!"

But deep down, *Penny knew EXACTLY where Hangry was*