Chapter 3!!!

As Hangry woke up, He was down in a basement of some sort. As he looked around, he noticed that he was chained to a heavy spiky metal ball.

"Hello, Hangry, I noticed that your awoke now!!!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?!"

"Well.. I had warned you about even going near Lucky, but you didn't even listen, so here we are!"

"Please.. let me leave, this is too far!?!

"You know Hangry Let me think about it... No. You are not leaving until Lucky only thinks about me and me only!"

Hangry had no words to say.. he wants to leave, but Penny is not taking the Lucky thing seriously, As Penny was holding a knife, She cuts deep into his arm As Hangry screamed in pain

"That's for taking MY love!"

"Let's see how long you can survive without food!"

As Penny left, Hangry tries to find a way to escape this night, his arm was bleeding oil really bad. He looks everywhere but there was nothing, so he gave up.

Weeks passed and Hangry's sanity was dropping low wishing for someone to save him from this torture Penny put him through.

Meanwhile, Lucky was getting more and more worried than he was was before, With Hangry being missing for weeks, Lucky went to Reaper Nurse to talk about, the more that he explains the more he wants to cry about it.

"Hey Lucky, it's ok. Don't cry, we'll find him soon, If it helps, I'll tell my mom Matron Nurse to let me take a break to I can help you find him!"

"Wait, really you would do that for me..?"

"Of course, your my best friend! Now cmon, let's find your future boyfriend!!!"

"WAIT, BOYF-"

They were looking high and low for Hangry, but still no luck. Lucky was almost about to give up when He saw penny going somewhere... Different.. Reaper Nurse and Lucky decides to follow Penny to see what she was doing

When they followed in a basement, Lucky lets Reaper Nurse stay so she doesn't accidentally make sound

"Oh ok, I got my needle on me if you need me!"

"Ok, thank you so much for the help Reaper!"

"Of course, We are besties after all!"

As lucky finally goes all the way down the steps, he find Penny with Hangry all bruised up and bleeding, So Lucky hid until Penny went upstairs.

"Don't worry Hangry, I'm going to get you out of here!"

"So... Hungry... Need.. Food..."

Lucky didn't know that penny left Hangry to starve like this. Luckily, Reaper nurse would always have Fresh hearts in her office to eat!

"Here, go ahead and eat!"

As soon as Hangry seen The heart, He was eating like a hungry lion, Lucky still have more on him so he gave him some more to eat.

"Finally, I can think straight again. Thank you Lucky!"

"Your welcome, right now we gotta get you out of this chain!"

"Ok..."