Chapter 8!!!

As Usual, Jessie the Cowgirl belongs to JennytheCreepypastaG plsssss follow her!!!
——————————————————————————

While things were happening with Penny escaping from the Reaper Hospital, Lucky and Hangry was still on their walk.

"Man, my feet hurt!"

"Don't worry, I'll carry you!"

"Wait, Wh-!"

As Hangry Holds Lucky in his Arms, Lucky felt comfortable to be around Hangry, and found himself tired as well.

"I can put you down if you like!"

"No no no, I'm good. You ain't gotta worry about it!"

As Lucky was getting slept in Hangry's arms while being held, Suddenly Penny comes out of nowhere.

"Well well well... Did you really thought that you two could just live literally y'all "Happily ever after" just like this?"

"PENNY!?! What are you doing here, I thought that you were at the Reaper Hospital where the asylum was!?!"

"Well, I was, but I had found a way to escape. So I will let you know again! STAY AWAY FROM LUCKY!?!"

As Penny almost attacked Both Hangry while Lucky were in his arms, He ran while Lucky was carried while being asleep.

While he hid behind a tree to hide from Penny, Hangry noticed that Lucky was freezing, Hangry takes off the jacket to give to lucky to stop freezing.

"Ohhhhhh Hangry~ Where are you~"

*mumbles* I gotta call Reaper Nurse!!

When Hangry calls Reaper Nurse on Lucky's phone, She answers his call on speaker mode.

"Hello, Lucky is this you?"

"REAPER, It's Hangry, you gotta help us!?! Penny, she escaped from your hospital!"

"SHE WHAT!?!"

"It's true, I'm hiding right now, since Lucky is Asleep in my arms, I called for him to let you know!"

"Ok, why didn't my sisters warn me in the first place!?!"

As the call had ended, Hangry stays as quiet as a mouse not making a single sound to lure penny in.

(Meanwhile with Reaper Nurse and the others)

"PENNY ESCAPED FROM THE ASYLUM, AND ITS ON THEIR DATE TOO!?!"

"Great. Just great!"

"Grandma, we have to save them!"

"No Caylee, it's too dangerous, I can't risk you getting hurt, your made of porcelain!"

A lot of the others were arguing was raging like a storm until

"EVERYONE STOP!!!!!"

"We have to stop fighting, Penny is out there somewhere, and something bad could happen to them, we have to work together!?!"

"Grandma, Reaper's right, We have to protect the two at all costs! Penny is out there somewhere trying to k!ll the two!"

*sigh* "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have to agree with you in you on this Caylee..!"

"We have to find Hangry and Lucky, and lead them back to safety where we are!"

"Y'all go, I'll stay here with the little ones!"

"Ok, Thanks for watching them!"

"Ugh. No problem I guess..!"