Chapter 4!!!

But just as he was going to find something to break him freely from the chain, Penny comes out of nowhere!

"L- Lucky! What are you doing here!?!"

"Breaking Hangry free!"

"WHAT DOES THAT PIG HAS THAT I DON'T!?!"

"AT LEAST HANGRY IS NOT A SIMP YOU B**th!?!"

"Did you.. Just.. call me.. a b**th...?"

"YES. YES I DID, I WISH I NEVER MET YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE, AND I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU, YOU SICK, TWISTED, OBSESSIVE, F**K!?!"

"Hehehe... You know what..? If I can't have you, NO ONE CAN!?!

But just as she was going to hit, Lucky with the knife, *WHACK* There was Reaper Nurse with her needle knocking Penny cold.

"And she is knocked cold!"

Both: "REAPER NURSE!?!"

"Yep, AND OH MY GOODNESS HANGRY!?! YOUR BRUISED UP!?! But don't worry, Me, My sisters and my Mother will fix you up!"

"Girls, we got another deranged one!?!"

As the Reaper Sisters got her, Reaper Nurse and Lucky helped Hangry recover at the Reaper Hospital.

"Go ahead, you take your time eating, it's obvious that you haven't ate nothing!"

"Also, you two call me when you need something!"

As Reaper Nurse knew something was gonna happen but acts dumb about it.

"Girls, all cameras on room 6, the fireworks are about to start!"