Chapter 7

Nezu's pov:

    The moment Aizawa left to the little kid's house, I began my own search on his school life.

    I began first with his school files, and I already don't like what I'm reading. It says here that Izuku is a slacker and a delinquent, he would always distract his classmates and never submits his assignments or class works. It says also how he always makes a ruckus in the hallways and how he tends to bully any person that gets near him by punching or pushing them.

     I couldn't believe a word written in this file. Nothing here sounds like the kid. He's smart and observant, quiet, and if anything, the bruises and the burns on his body says differently about who is on the receiving end of the bullying. So without a second thought I hacked through the cameras and watched every single footage. What I saw was absolutely terrible.

     The treatment of his teachers, his principal, his classmates, his entire school, it is in no way acceptable in any way, shape or form. I knew the treatment of the quirkless is bad, but not to this extent. Now it makes sense why the suicide rates for the quirkless extremely high.

     Watching this makes my blood boil. Humans are atrocious, and they are taking this to far. "Something needs to be done!" I muttered to myself. I'm going to put a stop to this, or so will the world come to an end by my own hands.

    I kept on watching, gathered every single evidence about the treatment of this kid whether it is in public or school.  And before I even knew it, the sun has risen, so I stopped where I am and got up to meet with Aizawa. He should be back now from his expedition.

3rd person pov:

   Aizawa and Izuku arrived to see that both Nezu and Choyo were waiting for them outside.

   "Ah Aizawa! I hope you have news for me as much as I have news for you." Nezu stated. He wasn't asking, something that both Izuku and Aizawa noted.

    "In fact I do. But first let's head on inside, we have a lot to discuss." Aizawa answered.

    "With you on that. Let's head to my office, since I got all the footage in there as I'm pretty sure that the both of you would like everything yourselves." They both nodded to Nezu's suggestion, while Izuku just followed them.

    "While we're on it, I'm gonna make some tea as I know that we're going to need it. We're in for a long day. But don't even think that I have forgotten about you leaving just like that." Choyo said as they went ahead while she left to make some tea.

     Aizawa placed a hand on Izuku's shoulder. "You're in for a long talk, so I'm wishing you luck from now." Aizawa told him and Izuku just mutely nodded looking downcast.

     After all of them settled in on the coaches, with Izuku sitting next to Aizawa and the other two adults on the other coach, and tea brewed and ready, they began the discussion. Nezu spoke first.

    "I think it would be best if you start first Aizawa, but can we know why Izuku here was with you? And have you managed to get his belongings?"

    Straight to the point.

     "Honestly, for your first question ask him, cause this problem child has actually managed to sneak up on me, but as for your second question.." He paused before looking at the small box Izuku was holding, "this is all the belongings he has."

    Both Choyo and Nezu wide eyed at his statement. "You sure that this all your belongings honey, as in there is nothing missing from it." Choyo was the one who asked, and Izuku just nodded as a conformation.

    "But back to the topic, when I entered his house, the stench of alcohol and blood littered the room. There were broken alcohol bottles all over. Then I went to search for his room. But when I opened the door I was shocked to see it so barren. There was nothing in it but a small broken wardrode, a broken bed with only a mattress nothing else on it. The only other thing in his room are the bloodied bandages and empty bottles of antibiotics. He had this box hidden in the mattress as to hide it from his mother as it is his only precious belongings. You will find that all the other rooms are fully furnished and clean." He took a pause and released a sigh before continuing. "After Izuku got his belongings he told me that if I wanted more evidence I should check the basement, and then he proceeded to wait outside. Once down there, I couldn't believe what I saw. If all the other things mentioned weren't enough indications, than this was." He looked the heroes straight in their eyes before answering their awaited question. "It was a torture room."

    He didn't need to mention anything else. The room went silent for a couple of seconds. Before Nezu spoke again. "Oh boy, if what you mentioned wasn't horrible enough, then you would despise what I'm about to show. Like the little fella said, his school life wasn't any easier."