Chapter 9

Nezu's pov:

    This kid seriously amazes me! I have no idea how he knew I was listening in, but he is sharp. This tour was surely amusing. Seeing all my staff being embarrassed and shamed by this little fella was something akeen to amusement and joy for me, and I'm pretty sure Aizawa and Choyo think the same. Once all was done, and the meeting adjourned, we took the little fella to do his check up before showing where he is going to live soon.

    'Hmmm! I need a nickname for him.' I thought to myself. I would never admit it but I'm slightly jealous of the nickname Aizawa gave the little fella. It's cute and it really suits him. 'I need to come up with something better.'

    "Ok Izuku, I'm going to change your bandages, and since you've got a bit of energy I'd be able to heal you a bit more." Choyo said and got to work. She took about 10 minutes to change his bandages, and ended by giving him a smooch on his forehead.

    "Thank you Recovery Girl."

    "None sense my child! And call me Choyo, and if you're uncomfortable calling an old lady like me by my name call me grandma at the least. Now I'm giving you these medications so make sure you take them two times a day, one in the morning and another at night. I will know if you didn't take them. If you feel any pain make sure to come to me immediately." Izuku nodded his head. I involuntarily shuddered. Let's hope he takes her threat well and take his medication, for she will know if he didn't and he's gonna have to face the consequences of her rath. And do believe me when I say that she is terrifying with that walking stick of hers.

    "Now that all is done and well, it's time to finish this tour with the main reason you were brought here. So let's get moving." I mentioned as they followed me out. "For your information little fella, we have decided to build your house in one of the schools secluded forests, far enough but close to enough to everything, with your privacy valued. It is perfect, as it is a private place which means that you won't be bothered by people, and you will be protected and under our care at any and all times. A bonus is that it is close by to my own house, so anytime you need something or I need something off you, I would be near by." I finished. Now to see his reaction.

3rd person pov:

    They went deep into the forest west side of UA towards a large clearing, in the midst of it stood a large, beautiful two story house, with a beautifully paved pathway towards it.

     Izuku stood dumbfounded, then he tilted his head slightly. "There has to be a mistake! This... this can't be my house. Are you sure you didn't mistake it as your house or someone else living here or that we took the wrong route somehow?!"

    "No problem child, we didn't take the wrong route and this isn't Nezu's or anyone elses house. This is one hundred percent your house." Aizawa told him with a hint of a smile on his face.

    "But... I thought I was going to get like a small house, like- like a small apartment size or something, not... this. This is a whole ass huge villa, I don't deserve something this grand, are you sure you didn't make a mista-"