chapter 30

Chapter 30 Unless You Break the Engagement

Boris was tall and straight, wearing a handmade suit. His hair was combed meticulously. He looked like an elite who was aloof.

His facial features were almost perfect, but his eyes were dark and cold. When he looked over, his eyelids were as thin as blades, which looked very alluring.

The maid’s heart ski pp*d a beat when she saw him.

She had to admit Boris was the best-looking man among those who came to date Ziana.

But even though he was handsome, he still had to follow the rules.

The maid suppressed her excitement and said, “Please line up for the appointment. You can’t see Miss Scott without her consent.”

Boris didn’t have much patience. “I’m her ex-husband. Tell her to come out and see me.”

“What?” The maid blurted out. “Aren’t you dead?”

Ziana told them her ex-husband had a tumor on the head, so he passed away. Even Ziana’s mother

also said the same.

At this moment, the maid couldn’t help but look at his head.

The corners of Boris’s mouth twitched slightly. His voice became colder like a knife buried under snow. “Please go tell her.”

The maid asked him to wait a while. Then she closed the door and ran upstairs.

“Miss Scott!” She shouted while running, “Your ex-husband is alive!”

Five minutes later.

Ziana stood in front of Boris.

She still wore the pink pajamas, with the bow on her head. She crossed her arms and looked up at

him.

“Mr. Lewis,” Ziana said casually and yawned.

Boris interrupted her with a livid expression. “I heard you told people that I was dead?”

She stopped her yawn and corrected him. “No, I didn’t tell everyone.”

“Really?”

“Just a few people.” She was awkward and changed the subject. “Why are you looking for me? Haven’t you said enough on the phone today?”

During the day, he hung up the phone after scolding Ziana. She didn’t have time to retort at all, so she could only vent her anger in text messages.

She didn’t expect Boris to come to her first.

Ziana narrowed her eyes contemptuously and was prepared for Boris’s harsh words again.

Boris stretched out his hand and trapped her in his arms when she took a step back.

Boris’s behavior made Ziana vigilant. “What are you doing?”

“Ziana, what do you want me to do so that you can stop pestering Steven?” Boris asked with a

solemn expression.

“What did I do to Steven?” Ziana was puzzled.

Boris got angry when he saw her acting. “He is 301. You’re divorced and have a child. You’re not worthy of him at all. No matter if you want to date him or use him to get close to me, I will not agree with you to be together!”

He was being narcissistic again.

Ziana rolled her eyes helplessly. “I’m totally speechless.”

Boris ignored her teasing and said, “Make an offer. How much do you want so you can cancel the