chapter 64

Chapter 64 Make Her Silence

Amid the gaze of the crowd, Ziana slowly approached.

She changed her previous nonchalant attitude and looked very serious.

This surprised Susan a bit.

She thought for a moment and reassured her, “Don’t be nervous, it’s just a simple pitch test. Just follow my piano melody and gradually go up in pitch. Sing as high as you can, but don’t force yourself if you can’t. Everyone’s vocal range is different, so just relax. Can we start?”

Ziana nodded solemnly.

Susan twitched her mouth, feeling that Ziana was even more nervous now.

Since the broadcast of Love 101, Ziana had never been this serious before, and it felt quite unusual.

The netizens in the live chat room all saw Ziana’s reaction, but in their eyes, they automatically interpreted it as Ziana preparing to showcase her singing skills.

“Waiting for her to shock my whole family! Look at Ziana’s proper attitude, she must be going to show off her singing skills!”

“Mere mortals tremble! Let them know what a peerless songstress is!”

“Can’t Ziana’s fans stop boasting? What if she sings off-key later? Will your faces hurt?”

“Hehe, look at Ziana’s posture, she’s definitely a talented singer without a doubt!”

As the bullet screen discussion heated up, the piano sound rang out, and Susan reached up to press the piano keys one by one.

Ziana took a deep breath and slowly followed the “ah ah ah” to sing higher.

Susan could usually tell that Ziana’s voice and timbre were quite good, but she didn’t expect Ziana to be so talented.

Ziana’s low notes were better and softer than most female singers she knew, with a textured quality

Generally speaking, it’s not unusual for girls to sing high notes, but female singers who can sing low notes well are very rare.

Susan was already excited, sitting up straight as if she had found a treasure, and then five minutes later, she was shocked again!

Ziana effortlessly sang up to C2!

Chapter 64 Make Her Silence

Susan’s expression was no longer composed, filled with excitement and exhilaration. Her fingers

almost flew off the keys.

From C2 to B6!

From B3 to C6!

She could even sing!

Ziana still seemed effortless!

Everyone in the practice room was on edge for her.

The bullet screen was quieter than ever before!

Yet Ziana continued to sing higher!

D6, she passed!

E6, she passed!

Everyone was guessing when she would stop!

Finally…

F6!

Although she was on the verge of breaking, she did indeed sing up to F6!

Ziana’s vocal range is from C#3 to F6, with three octaves and a fifth!