Introduction

Anirudh Roy Chowdhury-student of 2nd year in Oak leaf college of Kolkata. Studying barristery.Respects women,an introvert for whom his studies and family is the whole world.....
(Age-20)

Bondita das- whose father have been transferred to kolkata and she joins the college in between the year(2nd year) An extrovert whose aim is to become a jwellery designer and open her own firm but due her father's pressure she has taken admission ...

been transferred to kolkata and she joins the college in between the year(2nd year) An extrovert whose aim is to become a jwellery designer and open her own firm but due her father's pressure she has taken admission in barristry college.
(Age-20)

Roy Chowdhury family( Jwellery Business India's topmost business firm)

( Jwellery Business
India's topmost business firm)

Binoy roy choudhury-father of anirudh .loves his family more than anything....
(No Shubhra, somnath and sampoorna in my story).

Trilochan Roy Chowdhury-Kaka of
anirudh. A man full of culture. Loves his family and eldest in family......

Kalindi Roy Chowdhury-kaki of anirudh. A vey strict lady who believe in standards,money, discipline and luxurious life.....

Batuk Roy Chowdhury-16year old ,son of Kalindi and trilochan...loves hi dada so much...fears from hi mother...

Das family
(Textile manufacturing business
India's topmost business firm)

Arvind dad- father of bondita.Handles business. wants his daughter to be a barrister...for a reason....A very sincere man...His wife died while giving birth to bondita consider bondita as a bad omen for this...
                ****************
Bihari and koyeli helpers in Roy Chowdhury family

Suchi and Mukesh helpers in dad family