Friendship..!!🙂💓

Aniruddh(softly)- Bondita

Bondita tries hard to smile and

"Arrehh wahh mr. Topper!!!tum itni jadli aa gaye, chalo study mai chalte hai...!!

Trying to be jovial as usual but Aniruddh just looks at her failed tries and goes behind her....

They reached study room and Anirudh sat on sofa
Bondita in haste- ruko mai tumhare liye Pani lati hun

And started to go...

Anirudh in daze holds her hand and pull her towards him she landed on him, her both the hands were on his shoulder while his hands were holding her waist for support....

They were lost in each others eyes...

That's when Aniruddh realized their and left her

While looking down- "uhh umm...I am sorry"

Bondita- it's ok, I never feel uncomfortable with you( smiling)

Aniruddh- Bondita vo kaunsi Bondita thi jise maine abhi thodi der pehle dekha???

Questioning about her confrontation with her father....

Bondita tries to avoid the question..

Bondita- kaunsi Bondita?? Bondita to sirf ek hi hai, one and only and that's me(jokingly with attitude)

God knows what got into him and he holds her hand Bondita looks at him shockingly but he made her sit comfortably near him and says

"BonditaI know ham dono ek dusre ko itna acche se nahin jante Hain ,but main sirf itna kehna chahunga ,if you are comefortable please share your problem with me...tumhara stress kam ho jayega....

Bondita looks at home lovingly as no one till today asked her problems like this to her...

Aniruddh-because I know...

jab meri mom ki death hui thi tab main bahut Chhota tha Aur meri problem aur mera dukh kisi se share nahin kar Paya.. but I know Kitna stress hota hai ,Kitna burden hota hai aapke is man per use time ....

emotionally in his own world

Bondita keeps her hand on his assuringly..

That's when he came out of his world and suddenly removes his hand from her but this time bondita keeps her hand on his

And said
"Aaj Tak Main apni problem itni normali kisi se share nahi kar payi ,but pata nahin Aaj kyon man Keh Raha hai...isliye tumhen batana chahti hun so .....

Her eyes again gets filled with tears...

while sobbing-

"Anirudh you know what ,Mera Bachpan se hi ek hi passion raha hai jewellery design karna, but my father....he don't like it..he want me to be advocate,.. but maine ek online contest mai participate kiya tha and you know what the top 3 designs from the whole India have been selected and my designs are one of them so they have cal...called me to Ahmedabad bu.. but Baba do.. don't want....

And now she starts a crying badly...

Aniruddh-but you can talk to your dad whose jarur samjhenge...

Bondita- -I can't Anirudh, I just can't.....I don't have a normal relationship with my father like other kids...
you know what jab Mera birth hua tha na tab hi meri mom ki death Ho gayi ...and isiliye my dad don't like me ...he think of me as a bad omen... but but you don't think wrong about my father he is the best.... It's just I am not a good daughter....

Now she was hicupping...

Aniruddh- Bondita shant ye lo paani piyo( giving her water from the side table)