Mr. Weirdo and Miss kiddo🖇️

When bondita and Rahul reached their class... bondita got surprised but more happy as she saw her Mr weirdo that is Anirudh sitting there and talking to a boy
she was just smiling lost in him but wait wait.....!!!!
It means Mr weirdo is in her own class
It means they are classmates
Veryy godddd...

she went there while Rahul was following her
all the boys for looking at her with dreamy eyes......

while Rahul was thinking.." Try try!! meri to already Lanka lag chuki hai ab tumhari Bari hai brother"

Bondita-  Oyee chal na.. kya soch raha hai..

While saying this her eyes met with his and she smiled she
Sheepishly but he just ignore her really which made a frown on her beautiful face.....

She and Rahul and said just behind Anirudh and Saurabh's seat

Saurabh smiled seeing her and forwarded his hand" hey ..are you new here this is  Saurabh Khurana"

She smile and politely replied "Nice to meet you Saurabh this is bondita Das"

Bondita,Rahul and Saurabh discussed about several things and they became very good friends in just a few time.......

Just then bondita said to Saurabh
"  Saurabh Tum to kitne acche ho kitna achcha majak karte ho per yah Jo vyakti tumhare pass mein baitha hai Can't hespeak ,kya yah bol nahin Sakta"

She intentionally said pointing towards Anirudh so that he say least he say a word...

cause she was noticing from last 10 minutes that he was just ignoring them and looking into his books...

Saurabh laughed at this...

"Actually bondita yeh aniruddh hai.... aur Na ise bilkul kisi se baten karna pasand hai bahut boring insan hai yah..." Said Saurabh

Anirudh just glared at him and said

"first of all main boring nahi hoon and second thing mujhe Na befizul ki baten kar kar un per hasna aur hansne wale log bilkul pasand nahin I just don't want to waste my time"

bondita was about to say something but just the  teacher came inside and everybody stand up and wished good morning......

Anirudh just give her a Victorious smile and again looked away from her....

he wished them back ..
and asked them to sit down

then he asked Bondita  to give her introduction ......

And her cute voice and polite way of speaking made everyone fond of her in the class.... Except some girls who were jealous of her....

Teacher asked her to get notes from the topper of the class Anirudh Roy Choudhary.....

She grinned at this and Anirudh  can also not object his teacher's words....

And the teacher is started teaching them.....

Now it was break for them everybody went to canteen...

Anirudh and Saurabh were sitting together
while bondhta also decided to sit with them
she took a chair and sat their and said
" Saurabh if you don't mind can I sit with you and your friend"

while Rahul was just thinking.... because no one dare to go and sit with Anirudh and Saurabh as they almost deny them no matter what...!!

But to his utter surprise today Saurabh said
" Sure tumhe puchne ki zaroorat nahi hai Tum aur Rahul hamare sath baith sakte ho"

while Anirudh just look at him being dumbfounded and he gave a sheepish grin to Anirudh.....

Bondita-"Rahul tu  sabke liye kana Lene ja Raha hai Na,to mere liye sandwich Sourabh  and mister weir...sorry..Mr. Anirudh aap kya lenge??

She asked while Anirudh just ruled his eyes and again looked into his mobile....

Saurabh feels awkward seeing this but he says "Bondita mere aur Anirudh ke liye bhi cheese sandwich aur ek ek coffee..."

Rahul just give him a look..
and says"Achha... mere char hath hai kya,Sourabh tu bhi chal mere sath apan lekar aate Hain dono"

And both of them went from their leaving Anirudh and bondhta alone.....

Suddenly bondita said, starling Anirudh who was looking into his mobile....

" To fir mujhe tumhari number de do"said bondita

"Kyon ??"he said  looking up from his mobile...

"Woh sir ne kaha na notes"she smiled with  naughtiness...

"chalo woh sab chhodo,Maine tumse ek question poochha tha subah uska jawab nahin diya tumne Abhi Tak"...
She again said before he could say something.....

"Konsa question" asked Anirudh confused...

"Will you be my friend??

Aniruddh just rolled his eyes at this...and says "Ye  question ka jawab hai NO  Anirudh Roy Chaudhary don't like friends"

"And second thing....tum Na apna ye  chatterbox band rakha karo theek hai
aur kal se hamare sath baithane ki koi jarurat nahin hai...."

Rahi notes ki baat to vah main tumhe aaj chhutti ke time de dunga aur tum ckl Tak mujhe complete kar kar de dena..."

"Hyyyeee!!!! Ye  attitude" she thought internally....

coming to the point she says" Tum  sirf baton se nahin dimag se bhi pagal Ho kya "???

Mai pichhle 2 mahine ke notes ek din mein kaise complete karungi...?? She said

"That's none of my business....agar mere notes chahiye toh kal subah mujhe wapas lauta Dena nahin to meri notes Tum bhul jao".....

she just angry glared at him ....before she could say something !!!

Rahul and Saurabh came with sandwiches and  coffee....

they were all having their lunch talking...
while Anirudh was just smirking thinking Anirudh Roy Choudhary ki dost Banna chahti ho na ab nahin sochogi at least mere is behaviour ke baad to....... Miss kiddo...

Bondita se  challenge mister Anirudh ab  dekhna kya krti hai bondita aur Dosti to main tumse karke rahungi...my dear  Mr weirdo.....

And the day went peacefully while bondita again and again trying to disturb Anirudh with her naughtiness.....
While now Anirudh was irritated with her.....

it was their chutti ka time ....Anirudh gave her his notes again with the warning to return them to him tomorrow morning itself ...

Bondita- "Arreh.. don't worry Mr. tumhare notes mein lauta dungi" she said while pulling his cheeks teasingly.....

Anirudh- Huhh... Leave me miss kiddo....

He said and left with Saurabh but he was thinking about Bondita on the way as they are was something because of her today he was feeling happy right now...... And her kiddish acts.......

Saurabh- Bhyii Jo bhi kaho baat to kuchh alag hai Bondita mai....

Anirudh-bus karo Saurabh subah se thak Chuka hun main uski baten sun sun kar..... bilkul chatterbox  hai wah chup hi nahin Hoti hai.....

Saurabh -chal hat jhoota..... nahi to main kisi Ko hamare sath baithane ke liye han kar dun aur tu baithane bhi de Aisa to ho hi nahin Sakta...!!!!

Anirudh  definittely Aaj kuchh to alag tha tujh mein . Tu Hans raha tha mere dost Tu Hass raha tha and tujhe irritate kar rahi thi tu tu angry nahin....

"Kahin Bondita hi to meri bhabhi nahin...." Saurabh says teasingly...
"Saurabh kuch bhi mat bola kar" he angrily  shouted....

"Okay angry young man....shant hoja "
"Chal utar Tera Ghar aa Gaya"

And left after saying byeee...

While after returning from college bondita didn't even had her lunch and was just writing notes notes and notes......

Please vote......
Byeeee....❤️