Chapter 18

*****

_________________________________________

___

Jungkook pov

Jungkook pov.

I walked in the corridor of Yn's apartment while smiling to myself thinking that I'll spend night with her, I didn't inform her because I wanted to surprise her.

I comb my hair with my hands before knocking on her door but furrowed when I didn't hear any response.

I knock again but same like before she didn't open the door, I looked at her doorlock and sighed, I didn't know the password of her lock. I took my mobile from my pocket to call her but just then someone came outside from the apartment that was behind me. It was an old-lady.

??? : who are you...I never see you here before??

Jk: I'm looking for Yn ajumma...

???: Ahh..yn....yes...I know her she's a very sweet girl...but who are you?

Jk: I'm her boyfriend

???: Woahh...I didn't that yn have a handsome boyfriend like you... But she's not here son...

Jk: wait what....have you seen her??

??? : As I remember....She was dressed, looked like she was going in some kind of party but I'm not sure son....

Jk: thank you ajumma

I nodded slightly at her and dialled that moron of guard who was supposed to informed me wherever yn goes.

_____

OTP

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

" S-sir my wife was i-in labor i-i had to bring her t-to the hospital"