Season 2 | Chapter 12

" ..H-Hana..."

Tears fall from Seojun's eyes, while his mind couldn't proceed the betrayal his heart just pass through.

He couldn't never imagine that the serial killer they've been looking for all this time, was standing infront of his eyes.

All those murders, crimes, they all have been committed by the person he trusted the most.

All these years, working together, he couldn't never believe that the person for whom his heart beats everytime, his eyes captured her's.

He never believe that it could be her....

His hands were loosened around trigger, but he took a deep breath, pushing all of his emotions aside, as his hands again tightened around the trigger, staring at her with a emotionless expression while her evil smirk never left her face.

" Why.." Seojun whispered in hope that all of this isn't the truth.

" case solved..Mr.Han.. congratulation you got your culprit..." Hana darkly uttered.

" How could you!..." A tear left Seojun's eyes as he couldn't hold it back." HOW COULD YOU" He yelled at her why his hands tightened even more around the trigger.

" Tsk...tsk.. " she darkly chuckled." Are you really asking me this question...HUH.... What I did...is nothing compared to what they have been doing for years...." .

" But that doesn't mean to take the law in your hands..." Seojun said while Hana laughed in return, making him stunned by her behaviour.

That's when loud noises of vehicles could be heard, along with police siren could be heard from far.

Tons of footsteps could be heard, as the Jeon's guards surrounding the whole mansion while holding their guns.

Jimin immediately ran inside with his revolver already in his hands, as his sight immediately fell on Lisa's figure.

But then he saw Seojun pointing his aim at someone, as he followed the direction, his eyes darkened as he saw Hana standing there with an evil smirk on her face.

" YOU FU#KING BIT#H..." Jimin who was burning in rage, as he was about to shoot her when a deep voice stop him from behind.