Chapter 39

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

" ..........Angel.........."

KTH -

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yoongi pov.

Sh!t..I fu#k up..... I knew something was fishy about Yn's bio details. But didn't expect that, Lee Yoonmin would be her fu#king father, one of the most powerful and cruelest man that ever existed, he was known for his psycho mind, a total psychopath, they used to called him by the name of the psycho Mafia king.

Yn's was adopted at an orphanage in Los Angeles by Eliza swan. After giving birth to her son Daniel swan, her relationship with her husband turned upside down. One day, she decided to adopted a child as she really loves kids, but because of her husband abusive and cheating, she knew that she couldn't get pregnant again by this man, that's when she saw Yn at the orphanage, a beautiful little girl with her long wavy hair playing in the garden. She was memorized by her cutest, so that very day she took 2year old Yn at home, her husband was angry at first and had hatred towards Yn and later he also started to love her as his daughter. Eliza was stunned the day she saw her husband getting more closer to Yn than her son Daniel. But Daniel never look down at Yn, he treated her like his own sister.

Yn swan was very loved by her family, she doesn't know that she's adopted as her mom didn't want to let her know about this because for her Yn is her daughter maybe not by blood but by heart Yn became her daughter the very first time she saw her at the orphanage.

Yn's biological father, Lee Yoonmin was the one who drop her at the orphanage when she was just 6 months, reasons are still unknown and no one knows about Yn's biological mother, who is that women who gave birth to the only daughter of the psychopath Mafia king.

A glass of whiskey in his right hand as he stared at the city from his hotel room's balcony.

He sighed as he took a sip from the glass that was in his hold🍷while his other hand was holding a file that was the only information and details about Lee Yoonmin's daughter, with a jerk the file end up on the floor of the balcony then suddenly he threw the glass of whiskey on the file.