Chapter 9

Lorenzo

Luca barges into my office without knocking,
"A little birdie told me that you've met someone."

"Luca, just because you're my brother doesn't mean you can just walk in here, knock would you." He walks around to the sofa that I have and sits putting his feet up on the coffee table.

"Enzo my brother when were you going to tell me you've met someone. I had to find this out from Papà. I thought we were closer than that" He sighs as if he's disappointed.
I rise from my chair and walk to him. I kick his feet off my table.
"What was that for?"
"Don't put your feet on my shit"
I sit on the sofa across from him and debate if I should tell him about Aella. He stares at me as if he's expecting an answer.

"She's someone important to me her name's Aella, I met her a few days ago at the college Jasper teaches at." I tell him reluctantly. Don't get me wrong I love my brother but he's got a big mouth. I'm just glad he didn't tell the whole family that I've been secretly married for 5 years, only me, him and Papà know. It's a good thing he's good at what he does or I would've fired him from the company years ago. He deals with our security, kinda like our main tech guy making sure that all of our company secrets doesn't come out and that there aren't any viruses in our systems that could potentially destroy what we've built. I also have him hack other major companies and steal inside info for our gain making billions on their losses.

"If she's important to you, will you be brining her to Nico's wedding today?" He sits up and helps himself to the candy I have in the middle of the table, popping a few pieces in his mouth before chewing loudly.

I lean forward and say in a serious and calm voice "Yes I will be bringing her but you won't say a single word about Elisa to her, Do I make myself clear?"

He nods his head knowing how serious I am. I will not have anyone fuck up my relationship with Aella not even my brother. I understand that lying to her is wrong but telling her the truth and having her dissappear from my life is worse. I plan on divorcing Elisa immediately and asking Aella to marry me. Firstly, I'm going to have her move in with me, and no I won't be asking her I'll make her.

" Is there anything else you needed to discuss with me?" I ask him

"No I guess that's it, can't wait to meet the woman that has brought my brother to his knees." He exits my office in laughter and a spring in his step.

I check the time, deciding to go ahead and leave the office early.

I arrive home and see Carlo tending to the bushes in the front. I park my car and head inside. Carlo waves to me, I find myself waving back when I normally wouldn't. Aella's making me a changed man, I realize with Aella in my life I've become a more laidback person, smiling more, not being so rude and I haven't lost my temper as much as before at my employees.

I head upstairs to my room and start getting ready for the wedding. I settle on a 3 piece grey armani suit with a white inside button up and a navy blue tie. I put on my brown italian leather dress shoes and head downstairs.