Chapter 19

Aella

I'm in the middle of washing dishes when I feel liquid drip down my thighs. What the fuck? Did I just piss myself, I know that being 9 months pregnant I haven't been able to have a hold of my bladder as much but this is like the fifth time I've pissed in my pants. Pain suddenly ripples across my stomach stealing the breath from my lungs.
"Fuck" I groaned out. I think this baby's coming today.
"Caine! Caine!" Heavy footsteps stomp through the house until an out of breath Caine appears right before me.
"What's wrong?"
"The baby's coming." He stills most likely in shock.
"Get the hospital bag, we have to go now." He snaps out of his shock, rushing to get the bag. Cheryl comes in looking anxious.
"Cheryl could you watch Luciano, me and Caine are going to the hospital. I'm having the baby now." She nods her head before disappearing back into the living room. We had Cheryl officially move in with us a few months ago, Caine didn't feel comfortable having her stay by herself. She still owns her house but a young couple is now renting it out and taking care of the animals it's a win win situation. Caine shows up with the bag looking haggard, "let's go", we immediately get in the car and speed our way to the hospital.

It's been 5 hours since I've been laying in this bed, the contractions are getting worse and so is the pain. This is the one thing I hate about giving birth all this pain. Nurse Jane comes in.
"I'm going to do a pelvic exam and see how dilated you are." I nod my head barley caring about the words that came out her mouth. Caine stands to my side with a forever frown that's been on his face since we got here.
"Perfect, you're 10cm dilated, I'll go grab the doctor." She hurried away.
"You hear that, the baby's almost here." He excitedly said.
The doctor rushes in, "ok, it looks like you're in active labor, do you feel the urge to push?" She asked.
"Yes." I spit out through gritted teeth, the pain overwhelming. I feel a lot of pressure below my abdomen, the urge to push becomes strong. The doctor stands in between my legs.
"Hold my hand." I plead, reaching out for Caine's hand. His hand engulfs my own.
"On the count of three I want you to push 1,2,3 push." I bear down with all my strength and push. I squeeze Caine's hand tightly.
"You got this baby." He encouraged me, of course I got this he's not the one that has to push a whole human out their vagina.

2 hours later I deliver a bouncing baby girl, born on April 23, 2025 and weighing at 7lbs and 5 ounces. She's swaddled in Caine's arms, rocking her gently and humming a tune to her.
"Have you picked out a name yet?" I decided to let him pick the name, he looks up from our baby girl and smiles at me.
"I have, her name's going to be Clementine." I blushed at his choice remembering that night many months ago where our daughter was conceived.

Me and Caine are at a party one of his friends are having while Luciano's at home with Cheryl. Even though I've only had two glasses of wine I am feeling a little tipsy. I feel somebody touch my back and I jump from the contact.
"It's just me Aella." Caine said.
"Sorry I thought it was some rando touching me." I ogle at him, he looks sexy in his jeans that molds to his ass.
"How about we take a walk underneath the stars?" He asked.
"Yeah, that sounds nice." He takes my hand and we head out to the back. As we walk deeper into the night I think I see some type of fruit tree.
"Are those orange trees?" I asked.
"No, they're actually clementines." That's neat, I can actually smell the citrusy scent now. I stare up at the sky admiring the stars, there's so many stars since we're no where near the city.
"You're beautiful." His comment surprises me, coming out of nowhere.
"Thank you." He slowly invades my space, his gaze searing into my eyes.
"I'm going to kiss you." I don't say anything, he takes the silence as affirmation leaning towards me and pulling me into a deep kiss. Our tongues tangle together, tasting whiskey on his lips. His hands bury in my hair drawing me closer. We separate, trying to catch our breaths then we both rush to remove each other's clothes. I grab at his shirt and he grabs at mine until we both stand naked only a couple inches separating us. I look down at his cock, it's hard and fully erect, damn he has a beautiful cock.
He lays me down on the soft grass and settles himself in between my legs, he doesn't go in though. He rubs his cock slowly up and down my pussy his head bumps my clit causing me to moan.
"Caine, please just fuck me." I plead him, my pussy soaks his shaft, I can hear the slick sounds as he continues rubbing up against me.
"Baby, you feel so good." He groaned, staring deeply into my eyes. He stops and I feel his head at my entrance. He pushes in my muscles protesting at first but slowly relaxes, his brows furrow as if in pain and he thrusts in all the way. I gasp at how big he is and he stares at me a hiss leaving his lips.
"Your pussy was made for me." He growled, moving back and forth. I wrap my legs around his waist, "faster, harder please." I begged. He fucks me harder picking up his pace.
"I can feel your pussy clenching around my cock" he groaned "take all of me, you better take all of me." His words lights an inferno inside me, I try to grind against him.
"That's right, grind my pussy on your cock, it's all yours baby." He demanded me, yeah it's my cock and your pussy. God he felt fucking good inside me, so addictive.
His hands lock onto my hips, his hips driving deep into me. His eyes lock on my breast, each thrust making them bounce. My arousal leaks down my thighs, fuck I'm close.
"Come for me baby." He commanded, his hand leaves my hip and rubs my clit, I instantly fall over the edge coming the hardest I've ever come in my life. "Oh god Caine, don't stop please don't stop." I begged him as my muscles tighten around him.
"Fuck I'm going to come." He rasped, my muscles continue squeezing him, and then I feel him come. His seed warming my insides. His expression was pure bliss. He slips out and lays on the grass next to me.
"Wow" I said, my legs are still tingling. We both still out of breath.
"Me too darling me too", he said, "I have to say though my cock is in love with your pussy." I burst out laughing playfully hitting him on the chest.
The memory fades to the present, Caine stands with our daughter.
"I love the name Clementine, Clementine Lily Hayes." He beams in pleasure, still rocking Clementine.
"Thank you Aella, for giving me this." I get teary eyed. I should be the one thanking him. Without him I wouldn't have all of this.
"No, thank you Caine for everything you've done for me these past couple years, and for giving me our daughter." Clementine lets out a powerful wail.
"Oh, I think it's feeding time" He hands me our daughter, I release a breast from my gown and bring her lips to my nipple she attaches quickly and suckles.
"It looks like I'm not the only one in love with mommy's breast." Caine jokes. I laugh quietly so I wouldn't disturb the sleeping princess.
"Now I have two people fighting over my breast." I tease right back at him, until he gives me a smoldering look.
"Don't worry baby at the end of the day it's me that your breast love the most." I flushed, remembering how I loved his mouth on my nipples every day throughout my pregnancy. Since they were so tender that they hurt Caine's mouth on my nipples somehow relieved the pain and made my breast feel better.
"Here let me take Clementine so I can put her in the crib." He grabs a sleeping Clementine from me and gently places her in the crib next to the bed.
"I know you're tired baby, don't worry go to sleep I'll be here watching over you both, always." He strokes my cheek, tucking a stray curl behind my ear. The last thing I see as I fall asleep are his blue eyes.