Wedding Dress II

Roseanne

I smile as I lie in bed next to my wife. God knows how many times I've dreamed of being like this with Lisa. I've been drawn to her since the moment I saw her and I've decided to stop fighting it.

I had hoped yesterday that maybe I'd be able to break free of her, but Lisa had other plans. She's the most predictable unpredictable person, yet she still manages to surprise me at every turn. I should have known that she was playing the long game.

I thought I knew what sacrifice was when I was doing what my family wanted. I tried not to rock any boats because I thought by giving my father what he wanted he'd love me. It was pathetic.

If what Lisa said to me last night is true, and that she loves me, then she knows sacrifice more than anyone. Thinking of her married to another woman makes me want to vomit. My heart hurts thinking about what it was like for her that day. She waited for me and I wonder if she would have come for me if not for the divorce. How long did she know it was fake? Maybe if I looked at my annulment papers or the prenup, I could see something there. I didn't pay any attention to it because it never mattered. The day my father made me marry Christian, I thought I lost everything. I signed what I was told because what else could have been taken from me?

But as Lisa holds me in her arms I'm reminded that it doesn't matter. I'm here now, and there's nothing ever coming between us again.

For the first time in my life I want to thank my mother for making me always do those stupid exercise classes. I can keep up with my wife and her appetite for me. I might have passed out first, but I'm wide awake now.

I look over at her and see her sleeping with a smug look on her face. I used to tell myself I hated that look, but that was a lie. I've wanted to kiss that smirk for years and last night I'd done more than that.

I'm draped across her body and her arms tighten as I press my lips to her.

"Where are you going?" she asks with her eyes still closed. "Are you trying to get away from me already?"

"I was going to kiss you but-"

My smart-mouth comment is cut off when she rolls me over and her mouth comes down on mine. I moan, enjoying her taking control. It's something I never in my life thought that I would want, but maybe it's because Lisa is different. It's sweet and endearing and I love how much it's about us. This has nothing to do with the rest of the world or what our obligations are.

I raise my hips in invitation, needing her inside of me again. I lost count how many times she made me cum last night and into the early morning. I still want more. I've never felt this close to anyone and this is different on so many levels. The way I feel with her right now is everything and I don't want it to stop.

"Rosie." Her warning tone doesn't stop me. In fact, I think it has the opposite effect. I know with her she'll let me get away with anything.

"Lisa," I beg, as everything about her pushes me to plead for more.

"I've got you, but only with a kiss." I pretend to pout, which I've noticed it turns her on. Before I can say a word, she slides down my body and between my legs. "You're sore. Let me take care of you."

She kisses my tender skin and it's so gentle and sweet I want to cry. Not only because she loves me but because I get to see this side of her, a side no one knows. We both have this part of us hidden from the rest of the world and it makes the bond between us stronger.