ch5

It's now 10:30 o'clock in the morning, I heard someone knocking at the door so I opened it. And yes, it's Bill. He gave a me a big hug and said "Oh hello, you must be y/n!" "Yes, nice to meet you!".

Tom's POV:
I went up to them because I need to say something to Bill. "Uhm hey, sorry to interrupt the conversation, can I talk to Bill for a moment?" Y/n nodded up and down which means yes, so I pulled Bill's arm and dragged him upstairs.

"What?" Bill said with an annoyed look in his face. "Do you think y/n will agree if I asked her to be my girlfriend?" I asked. "WAS?! Sag mir nicht, dass sie noch nicht deine Freundin ist" (WHAT?! don't tell me she isn't your girlfriend yet) said Bill.

Y/n POV:
I think they're talking about me. Is it me or it's just another girl? Awhe shocks, nvm.

It's been hours since they've been upstairs. I'm sleepy. I think I can sleep here at the couch. A few moments later, finally Tom and Bill just got downstairs. But I think I wanna sleep here, it's more cozy here than Tom's bed.

Bill's POV:
Oh y/n just fell asleep, I think the conversation between me and Tom really is long. I called Tom and asked him if he could bring y/n in his bedroom to sleep, so he did brought y/n in his room.

I called Tom, Gustav, Georg to practice for our incoming concert tomorrow. For now, we practiced at the backyard so that we don't need to wake y/n to come with us in the studio.

Y/n POV:
I just woke up, and realized I'm in Tom's room again. I went downstairs to check if They're at the kitchen or living room, but there's no one. So I went to check at the backyard and saw them there, I think they're practicing, maybe there's an incoming concert of them so they're getting ready.

"Oh hey y/n, how's your sleep?" Tom greeted. "I'm fine, I'm just having a little headache." I said. "You can join us if you want to, you can play the electric guitar right?" Bill said and gave me the electric guitar with a cool unique style, I took it and joined them.

It's now 6:30 in the evening, we just got done practicing. I mean them, because I just joined them so..

They are putting away the instruments they used because they are done practicing. "Let's go out to eat guys, I'm too lazy to cook." Says Tom. "No, I'll just cook so that you won't get tired to go there" I said. Everyone agreed to me and I started to cook.

I don't know what to cook so maybe I can do my mother's favorite Filipino food, Adobo. I didn't mentioned to Tom that I also have a filipino blood, because my Mom is half spanish and half filipino.

I prepared the ingredients for it and started cooking. I noticed Tom leaning against the side of the wall, but I still continued anyway.

"Is it done yet? I'm hungry." Said Tom. "No it's not, get back to your seat, please." I answered, so he got back to his seat like I said.

Tom's POV:
I can smell something good, I think y/n really is a good cook. I hope the food y/n cooked is delicious

Y/n POV:
"Food is ready guys" I shouted, so I took a bowl and scooped enough food for the five of us. "Okay guys let's eat" Tom said.

We're done eating and I volunteered again to wash the dishes but Tom disagreed. "You should be resting, you've done the cleaning and cooking, so you should rest." Tom said.

Georg and Gustav needs to go now because it's 8:30 in the evening and they need to go home, so I helped them before going upstairs.

I just got upstairs, and I changed to a more comfy outfit to sleep. I jumped in to Tom's bed and decided to watch netflix because I can't sleep.

After an hour, finally Tom came in the room and just got on the bed. Just like last night, I'm still leaning on his chest while his head is resting in my head.

"Y/n, I have something to ask you." He asked in a mumble. "Sure, go ahead" I replied. "Is it okay if you would be my girlfriend?" He asked. I'm surprised to his question which cause me to take my head off his chest and said, "of course yes! We've been sleeping together and you think it's not okay with me? I always wanna be your girlfriend, Tom."