Larry~Discoveries (au)

~Louis' POV~

Today I'm together with Harry for three years. I'm planning on something special. I want him to be mine forever and the box with the ring is all part of the plan. I want him to marry me and I hope he says yes.

It's 7 PM now and I'm on my way to Harry's workplace. You see, he works as a lawyer and I've asked his boss for a special court case. I will be the suspect and I'm accused for loving someone too much. I hope everything will go right. 

 I'm really nervous, because there's always a chance that he says no. I try not to think about that. It's almost time now so I put a hood over my head. That way, Harry won't recognize me. A collaborator of Harry leads me to the courtroom and tells me to wait on the front bench. 

This act is arranged to perfection. Behind me are witnesses, in front of me is a jury and next to me is my 'lawyer'. And then it's time. I look at my feet as Harry walks in and sits down right in front of me. He opens the document folder with the information for this case and starts to read. Okay, no, now I'm nervous.

"I declare this case opened. Accused for loving someone to much, Louis Wil..." Harry's face is now filled with confusion. Then he looks up at me and I push the hood of my head.

"Louis William Tomlinson, you have now fife minutes to tell your part of the story." One of the other judges says and I stand up, walking to the front.

"You see, Your Honor, I don't think I did anything wrong. As you know, I've been accused for loving someone to much. We have been together today for three years. I love you so much and I came here to ask you something, Harry." I say and take the little box from my pocket. Then I go down on one knee. Harry is covering his mouth with his hands and a lonely tear is trealing down his face. "Harry Edward Styles, will you marry me?" 

Harry jumps up and doesn't take the effort to walk around the table in front of him, no, he just crawls over it and jumps in my arms while screaming "Yes!" over and over again. Whole the courtroom is applauding and whisteling as I slip the simple silver ring to Harry's finger. Then I look up at him and  kiss him with all the love I have in me.

~*~

"I do." I say and look into Harry's eyes.

"Then I declare you married, you may kiss each other." The priest says and I rapidly I kiss my husband. The invitees starts cheering. And I, I'm just really happy. This is the best day in my life and the best part still has to come this evening.

~*~

The party finally comes to an end. Now we have finally some time for ourselfs. You see, Harry and I had an agreement: no sex before marriage, but now we're married and nothing is going to stop us.

Quick I drag Harry to are bedroom."Eager, are we?" He laughs and I nod. As soon as we are in the bedroom I close the door and pin him against the wall. I smash my lips against his and lick his lower lip. Without hesitation he opens his mouth and our tongues wrestle for dominance. I win and explore the rest of his mouth. Then I palm him through his jeans. Harry lets out a very loud moan.

I don't know what happens then, but suddenly Harry has pushed me on the bed and is taking off my shirt. He only breaks our kiss to take it over my head. Then he attackes my neck and collarbone with kisses. I don't know what has come over him, but I like it. 

Then he bites down roughly in my neck. I yelp and push him back a little. When I touch the sore spot in my neck I feel a little blood. I look at Harry, but he's already trying to get my pants of, with his tooth. Finally my pants are pulled down and my boxers follow soon enough. I moan as the cold air hits my erection.

As I look back up at Harry he's already looking back at me. His green always black from the lust that fills his eyes, but I can still see his pupils. They're narrowed and very smal. Like the pupils of a cat. What? Oh well, I'm probably just seeing things, but than Harry's starts purring. Quick he take off his clothes too. Then he hovers over me and rubs our crotches together while he licks the wound he made just now. I moan loud and Harry smirks.

Suddenly I feel something soft rubbing over my thigh. Confused I reach for the object with my hand. I take it in my hand and Harry lets out a meow. When I look at it I see it's a tail, a cats tail. And it's Harry's cats tail.

"Harry?" I say stunned and push him of me. When I look better I see there are cat ears on his head too. "What is this?"

Harry blinks a few times with his eyes and his pupils go back to normal, like he just woke up from a trance. Then he realizes what happened and looks at me with guilt in his eyes. 

"Euhm... I'm a cat hybrid, Louis" He says and I sigh. "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

He starts fiddling with his tail as he answers me. "I was afraid you would have ran away from me. That you would think I'm a freak and abandon me." He whispers.

I sit back down on the bed and hug him. "I would never do that, Hazza, but I must say, you did a good job hiding this for me for three years." I end with a shuckle. "Now, where were we?" I say and push him back down on the bed while kissing his lips.

~Like I said, it was the best night of my life!~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is pretty short I think. But did you like it? Let me know. This one is for NarryLirry5.

I know I said I wouldn't update till next Tuesday, because I have exams, but now, I had a little time. 

Oh and Just_Another_Bitch I would love a cookie!!

Thank you for answering the question in my last A/N. I wanted to see how manny people read it. Not many I see.

Anyway, the next one is smut so don't like it don't read it. I probably will update it Tuesday.

see yous than and 

Vote?

Follow?

Comment? 

goodbye

xx Lisa xx