Zianourry (I guess?)~ Friends forever

They are all famous in this, except for Niall! 

~Niall's POV~

"Okay, Drake. You may inject the liquid." The head doctor says and his assistant comes over to me with a giant syringe in his hand. The luminous green liquid is swirling inside it.

With wide eyes I try to escape from the strong straps which are keeping me on the metal table. I don't want another radioactive substance in my body. I'm net yet recovered from the blue liquid of yesterday. My tummy still hurt and I think me eyes glow in the dark now.

"Oh, the little kitten boy is scared." The fat assistant coos and I hiss at him. You see, I'm a kitten hybrid. My mother abandonned me when she saw what I was. She gave me to the crazy doctor and his assistant. No one bothered to teach me anything, so I can't speak, write or read. I can't walk because I've been in a cage for as long as I live. I don't know how old I am and I don't have a name, but I don't care. I just want as far away from here as possible. The various fluids they inject me, make me sick. 

I wiggle stronger against the belts and his as the fat man comes closer. Why doesn't he understand he has to get away from me. I don't like him.

"Poor boy." He says and lowers the syringe, ready to puncture my skin, but then the doors of the room fly open. Men in dark blue uniforms storm in and carry guns with them. (I know it's called gun because I heared the doctor say gun to the funny machine). "On the ground! Hands were I can see them!" They scream and the doctor and his assistant do as they ask. Meanwhile I managed to release myself from the belts.

Scared I crawl to the door and without anyone noticing me, I run from the evil place. I only stop as my hands and feeth can't carry me anymore and crawl under a dumpster in a dark alley. I don't now what happened, but I'm glad I escaped. With those thoughts on my mind I drift of to dreamland.

~Louis' POV~

"God damnit, Louis. We had to be in the studio an houre ago. I said you should let me drive, but no, you know the way. Now we're lost." Liam rambles. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sure it's here somewhere." I say, not wanting to admit I don't know where we are. 

Tonight we had an interview planned with the radio. After much insistance, Liam finally gave in and let me drive. In hindsight, that wasn't such a good idea. I'm lost. We're somewhere in the middle of the slum of this city. Hell, I don't even know which city we're in.

"Of course it's somewhere here. The radio station is somewhere in the center of Brussels. We're in the bloody slums, Louis!" Liam yells. Oh, so we're in Brussels, that's a start right? Now we now which city we're in. I look around and spot someone sitting on the ground.

"Look, Liam! I can ask that person over there!" I say happily and jump out of the car before Liam can stop me. 

"No, Louis come back here! That person can be a murderer for all we know." I hear Liam say panickly, but I don't stop. If I don't ask the way, we're lost forever. 

I reach the person and see that he's sleeping. It's a boy around our age with bleached blond hair. His clothes are all dirty and ripped. He has a few scratches in his face and bruises too. It looks like he just came out of a fight with a wrestler or something. 

I crouch down beside him and shake his shoulder to wake him up.

"Hey, exuse me." I say and the boy opens his eyes, which are a beautiful shade of blue. Alarmed he looks at me and jerks away from me. He hisses at me when he can't move back anymore.

"I'm sorry I scared you, but me and my mates are lost and I was wondering, can you tell me the way please?" I ask friendly, but the blue-eyed boy seems terrified. What did I do?