Zianourry~Cold winter

~Louis' POV~

 Life as Hybrid is horrible.We're being kept as pets or sex slaves. In my case, as sex slave, but my owner abandonned me. Why? I don't know. Maybe it's the fact that I don't talk. I can talk (with bad grammar), but I don't talk with people I dont like.

I know my last owner payed a lot of money for me, because I'm a rare hybrid. There are a lot of cat and dog hybrids, but I'm a fox hybrid.
I have two red fox ears on top of my head, which have black tips. I have a fluffy fox tail too.

My owner left me three nights ago in the middle of the streets. He pushed me out of the car on a busy street. I think he was trying to kill me. Why did he do that? I don't know what I did wrong. I didn't speak, didn't refuse one of his orders...

I'm now laying in the snow in an abandoned alley. It's cold and my hands and feet are turning blue. I can feel my strenght float away. I didn't eat since my owner gave me a slice af bread. I didn't drink either. I'm shivering very badly now and I don't feel my body anymore. My eyes start to drop and I can't hold them open anymore.

Soon I'm overwhelmed with darkness.

~3th person's POV~

"Come on, Niall. We're going home now." Liam says. They are at the mall, getting ready to go home again. Four hours they had spent there and it was slowly getting dark now. 

"Coming!" Niall shouts and a minute later he appears behind the brown haired lad. 

"Okay, let's go home now." 

Together the boys walked to their flat they share with two other lads: Zayn and Harry. All of them have been friends since kindergarten. They grew up together and decided to share the same flat as they went to university.

Both boys are talking about what they thought about hybrids when suddenly Niall trips. "Shit!" He yells and falls with his face first into a pile of snow.

Liam starts laughing but stops immediately when he sees where Niall tripped over... Or rather who Niall tripped over.

"God, Liam. At least you can help me get up. This stuff is so cold and..." He stops talking when he sees the look on Liam's face. Pure shock. Niall follows Liam's gaze and sees a boy. A boy with feathery brown hair. His skin has turned slightly blue and he is unconscious. And then Niall sees the red fox ears and tail.

"Is he...?" Niall hears himself say.

"A fox hybrid. He's rare." Liam fills in Niall's sentence. "He needs help." Then Liam starts to move again. He pulls out his coat and wraps it around the hybrid. Then he picks him up and starts walking home. 

Niall gets up and runs after Liam.

"And what are we going to say to the other lads. 'He guys we found a hybrid and decided to keep him!' I don't think they will appreciate that." Niall says when he caught up on Liam.

"They have to bear with him. I live their too." He says and walks briskly further. He doesn't want to spill anytime. The hybrid needs warmth. Niall just sighs at Liam's answer. He knows Liam is right and to be honest, he wants to help the hybrid too.

Finally after ten minutes they arrive home. They take the stairs to save some time. Niall holds open the front door to the flat for Liam and the hybrid to come in.

"Hello!" Harry shouts happy, but then his smile falls. "Who is he?" 

"I don't know." Liam says to Harry when he lays the hybrid on the couch. "He needs blankets. Harry, quick." 

Without questioning it any further, Harry gets up to get some blankets. Liam is the responsible one of them four. He trusts him in everything he does. If Liam says it's okay, then it is okay.