Lilo~Room mates (au)

Warning: ... you'll see ;)

~Liam's POV~

Being the newbie of the school is never fun, but it's exactly what I am. My mother had to move for her work and I ended up here. In Doncaster, in a school I never heard of before. And to make it even worse, It's a boarding school, so I won't be home much and I'll have a room mate. A male room mate. 

Yes, I'm gay, but in my old school nobody made a big deal of it. Everyone just left me alone. They saw me as the nerd. I did have friends yes. But they weren't that close. I was happy with my life the way it was and now, with the moving, it's all going to change. I don't now if the people in this school will be as accepting as the ones at my old school, but I decided to not tell anyone. Only as they ask it.

The second reason why I actually don't want a room mate is because I'm a dog hybrid. I have dog ears on top of my head, which are always underneath a beanie to hide them. People can't find out what I am. They might send me to a laboratory and I really don't want that. 

The best thing about being a dog hybrid is that I can hear more than normal humans. I have also a better olfactory sence. I can smell people from 3 miles away.

Today is the first day at my new school. It's Sunday afternoon and I'm waiting in the secretariat  for the lady to return with my schedule and room number. 

"Here it is!" She says happily. "This is your schedule and you're in room number 345. That's on the thirt floor and you'll room mates are very friendly people. You may go settle now." I smile at her and leave with a quick thank you.

I make my way to the stairs, my suitcase in my hand. Just as I'm about to open the door to the stairs, it flies open in my face. Right against my nose. Through the blow was so hard I stumble back and trip over my own feeth, so I land on my bum.

A boy with feathery brown hair and blue eyes run through the door, not even bothering to check on me. I watch him when he runs through the corridor. Might I add he has a delicious ass. Especially in those thight pants. I can't help, but lick my lips as he disappears behind the corner.

Suddenly another boy runs through the door. He has curly brown hair and green eyes. He's hot too, but not as hot as the first boy. When he sees me sitting on the ground, he stops and just looks at me.

"Did you see a boy running like his life depended on it?" He asks and I nod.

"He went that way." I say and point to the direction the other boy ran to.

"Thank you! " The curly haired lad says and starts running in that direction too. I watch as he too disappears.

"Thank you for helping me up. It means a lot." I mumble sarcasticly as I pick myself up from the floor. I take my suitcase and walk up the stairs to the thirt floor. As I finally get there I take another look at the paper with my room number on it. 

"Room 345." I say to myself as I walk through the corridor which seems endless. After 12 rooms, I finally arrive at 345. I try to open the door. The door isn't locked, so my room mates must be here already. 

I take one deep sigh and hope that they are going to be nice people before I walk inside.

It's a rather nice room. It has two appart rooms. One is the bedroom with three beds in it. There also a couch on the other side of the room and a television. There are also three closets. One for each of us I assume. Then there's also a little kitchen. The other room is the badroom. We have a bath and a shower. I never expected the room to be this luxury, but I can't complain.

I lay my suitcase on the last free bed and start to unpack. The other two suitcases are lying open on the other two beds, a few clothes are on the ground. I wonder where they are and as they heard me think it, the door opens and smacks against the wall with a loud bang.