2. Frida Henrietta Anderson / Mary Flora Eleanor von Davidson

The name Mary Flora Eleanor von Davidson is a well-known name for me, but the memories that I associate with that name are hurting a lot, even now, I have to say. I mean I know everything about her; her life, family and that is because I was Mary Flora Eleanor von Davidson in my previous life.

Yeah, I really was the crown princess of Ireland. I loved my "job" as a princess and was fulfilling my duties around the castle. And now everything is coming back to me, since that new teacher started talking about it.

Since all that is in my past now I shouldn't bother, right? Yeah, well it is not that easy to forget what your past life was like, especially not if you liked it. I loved my life actually.

I had two siblings; an older brother Georg Henry Anton von Davidson and a younger sister Enya Rose Estelle von Davidson. I loved my sibling dearly until the day I died in the sweet age of 15.

You're probably asking yourself; why did she die so early in her life? Well, my father killed me. Yeah, you read that just right, he killed 'his own' daughter. Why? One day I found out that my father, William Roy James von Davidson, wasn't actually my 'real' father.

He wasn't able to have children, but he wanted to have children so much that my mother, the Queen; Lilibeth Penelope Violet von Davidson, had to figure something out. So, my mother kinda slept with my uncle or to be previse my biological father, her brother-in-law, Williams's brother; Alexander David Oscar von Davidson. He was the father from all three of the Queens children. It always felt a little strange with William being my father. I think all three of us felt strange being told that we are his children. But what could we have done about it, anyway?

I never felt close to my 'father', the king. But the king always held something for my brother that I never understood. William loved Georg and preferred him constantly. He was treating Enya and me different also he never loved or even like us girls. That, of course, was hurting my mother since she just tried to make him happy with having children. But instead of being happy to have children, he sometimes even hit me. He even tried to hit my little sister. Of course, I couldn't let him do that, I mean who would I've been if I did have let that happen. Just God knows that I did everything in my willpower to protect my little sister.

Once I told him that nobody would ever hurt my little Enya as long as I would live and that he should be glad to have three such wonderful children. I also told him what I just found out. Seconds after the words blurred out of me, in my range that he was once again about to hit the holy hell out of me, he took one of his shotguns and shot me into the chest. I stumbled back to the next wall, holding my chest and gasping for air. He hadn't quite killed me yet, but in his had control over my body or what was going to happen next. So William took me out to the garden, to the place I loved to be. It was under an old cherry tree that was giving me such comfort throughout the time. I was sitting against the tree with my breathing not even close to okay, my chest was hurting, and the wound was bleeding like hell. I was about to pass out by that time, so I wasn't really able to do something about my injury. Then he pressed me his gun into the hand and left me there for dead. And with that my life was over, once and for all.

Maybe you are asking now, why did she liked her life so much if she was like constantly abused from the king? Actually, that is a very good question. I loved my life because I was happy with what I had. It maybe wasn't much, but it was enough to make me happy; Two wonderful siblings, a genius best friend, a loving mother, a great uncle/father and a job I really liked to do.

Maybe my previous life wasn't perfect, but I was always positive that once I would have become into a higher position in the castle, the king would be more respectful towards me and my sister. George, my brother, never wanted to be become the king of Ireland, he would have preferred to stay the Duke of Ireland. He loved the jobs he had to do as a Duke. In the line of succession, the place he wanted to take was meant for me, but I wanted to become the Queen of Ireland. A few years before I go murdered, we agreed that we would take each other's place after the king would have died, so both of us would have the positions we wanted to have.